1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question for all you mill makers...

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by 21 dre, Oct 9, 2012.

1. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

I'm looking to replace my go-cart wheels (the set in the front and the set in the back) with the steel wheels. Where do you guys buy them from and what do they go for? Thanks in advance!!

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Just curious, why are you changing?

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Tractor trailer supply may have them. Ours here sells a bunch of different small wheels and since they also sell go carts too I would think they'd have replacement parts for them as well.

4. HELLYEAH

HELLYEAH Banned

5. HELLYEAH

HELLYEAH Banned

6. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

It seems to me that the steel wheels would be more effective during the workout than the regular big black go-cart wheels.

7. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

8. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

I'll check them out AGK. I was just there yesterday. How are your pups coming along, or did she drop yet?

9. HELLYEAH

HELLYEAH Banned

You are welcome.

10. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

i would check out tractor supply or harbor freight....harbor freight has a pretty big selection of wheels...i built mine with split go-cart wheels....called 100 mph'ers....US1

11. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Damn where's triplej when you need him?? Lmmfao I kill myself.

12. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

You a fool for that^^^^^^!