1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question for the board

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by simpson, Aug 27, 2010.

1. simpson

simpson Big Dog

This is no match dog by any means. These guys pull/breed American Bulldogs and XXL Pit Bulls. He pulled 9,100 lbs in this flick from 2008 and is a great champion in his own right. My question is this....is he a game-dog?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB-FC0Chis8[/ame]</EMBED>

2. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Not sure what you are fishing for but, NO. Pulling 9100 lbs does not make him game. You have already been told that there is only one way to prove gameness, and it is Illegal. This thread is done.

3. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Game dog I don't know, only one way to find out if he's game, but he sure is a strong dog.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
  4. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

The great Bruce Lee said it best "Boards don't hit back", in this case, a stack of bricks don't hit back. There is only one way to know if that dog is game, and while he looked good pulling that cart, thats not the way.

5. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Thanks for the replies. I'm no fisherman, there's plenty of dip-shits outing themselves all over this board if that's what you meant. This post is not done until everyone who has something to say on the definition of game-dog has posted up or it is removed for whatever paranoid reason. I'm sure this place is crawling w/law but I ain't it.

6. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Actually, this thread ended with the first reply. There are not several definitions to gameness. You were already told what a gamedog is and you should know this by now.

That is not a game dog and there is no such thing as "XXL pit bulls". That doesnt even make sense

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

No.It's a good pull but no game test.

8. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

Even if a dog has been matched, seen it go and it does a good job and even wins, that doesn't mean it is a gamedog, that means it is a pit bulldog. People use the word to way way to loosely.

I think Jack Kelley says it best, he said I been to more fights than I can remember, I have seen more dogs than I care to remember and then he says I can count all the " true game dogs" on my fingers and toes and still have a couple of toes left to add dogs too. A game dog is something most of you will never see or even own or even touch. There is dogs that will give what it was bred to do but that doesn't mean gameness is absolute. Gameness isn't a weight pull dog pulling 9k, that means the dog is strong. Gameness isn't a crazy acting foaming at the mouth dog because it sees another dog, that is aggressiveness. Gameness isn't a dog taking a hold, that is what they were bred to do. Gameness isn't a W or Ch, that means he is pit bulldog. Gameness will be absolute destruction with a no quit attitude ever, no eye rolling to the ceiling, no hesitation to move across the line, no pay attention to the surroundings, eyes forward with the world quite except for the opponent accross from them, just full on ass kicking heart from the Go till the fat lady sings.

Simpson here is it on the platter
    1) APBT
    2)Bulldog
    3)Winner
    4)ACE
    5)Freak
    6)then the holy grail of the dogs - " The Game Dog"

This is my two cents of BS! LOL sounds pretty good, you think I should put it on a shirt and sell it?!?

9. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Thanks for the replies.

littleblackdog, your post really put it into perspective for me. Hell ya, put it on a t-shirt and sell it!!:)

10. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

No biggie man, love your dogs for what they are. I had the same type of thinking in a sense at one time myself, same as you do sort of, not as strong forward and hardcore lol as you with naming a dog mayday but I love a bluedog I owned with all my heart and I didn't realize I was incorrect in my thinking. Hell I was ready to fight anyone who said Ruffian blood wasn't the tightest Tudor's Gr. Ch Black Jack alive, which it is but they are not bulldogs. Lol, then I had someone sit me down and set me straight on these dogs and been screwed ever since, now my life revolves around dogs :). You don't have to match them a dog to appreciate them from game bred lines but you have to be truthful about what you own. If you love em feed em and if you want something pure, find those blue boys/girls a home and get something that is what you are wanting which sounds like a true APBT. Don't get these dogs for status or to say you own a fighting bred dog/game dog/bulldog or whatever. Get one for the sake of keeping an American dream alive and appreciate what you own for what they are not what they are not. Same as if you love American muscle cars, don't buy a Honda civic and put flow masters on it nor buy a Camaro and put a lawnmower muffler on it. Do what you do and I promise you owning a bully is much easier than owning any of these gamebred dogs. I know many on here can vouch for that. These dogs take over you life and many people are out of them before they even are in them. I might put that on a shirt too. Stay cool Simpson and chill out, listen to some of these people, there are idiots on here and there are some real cool people who can blow you away knowledge and you will sit back like damn, people really know these dogs and what they are speaking about.

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Well said littleblackdog!

12. simpson

simpson Big Dog

That's what's up...very cool. Thank you littleblackdog:)

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

That's impressive!

14. preme

preme CH Dog

its just good to see them working , i dont care game bred or not do something with them !!!
    and nice dog big boy showing some strength

15. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Turned into a good thread!
    Littleblackdogs, imma send you a pic of that puppy tonight. Havent chosen a name yet...

16. Very nice pulling dog, but littleblackdog said all that needs to be said.

17. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Yeah Littleblackdog's post hit it on the head. Game is as game does in the most tedious conditions.
    What got me was, because you're a Ch or have a W does not equal gameness. That's word.

18. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Best post I've read in a while!!! And like preme said, just work them and love them, sitting around doing nothing is what gets these dogs in trouble.

19. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

never heard it put better than that littleblackdog,that was like poetry.hell that was beautiful man

20. popper

popper CH Dog

if you like muscle cars dont go buy a honda civic and put flow masters on it... haha good analogy little blackdog...... i have no problem with bullies as long as they stay true to themsleves