1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

question regarding my pup's behavior

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cenonfrancis, Oct 14, 2004.

1. this is really weird that my 8 week old pup likes to hump like when adult dogs are in heat. if he gets near a stuff animal bigger than him he would start humping it. is this normal with pitbulls? i had other dogs but different breed before and i never seen such a thing when they were puppies.

2. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

yes it's normal i have a male when he was 7 months he wanted to hump one of my bitches , i just laughed , i'ts just he growing up....... it's ok

3. Roland64

Roland64 Pup

My four month old has been trying to hump his stuffed giraffe for about a month now. Just going through the motions I guess, lol!