1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question to the members

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by 21 dre, Aug 16, 2012.

1. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

This is a question from a friend who's not on this board. He's wondering "does anyone still run working stock from Gillis Gizmo R.O.M.? It's been extremely difficult trying to obtain this blood. Either it's not for sale, it's not from working stock or it's crossed outside of the Eli lines. Any help would be most appreciated!!"

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Ur a newbie mixed wit a green horn huh??....u don't kno nobody!...ur friend didn't ask that question, ur asking that question!..lmao!!

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

lmao I agree with crush. but anyways there's some working stock at public stud down south. most of it is peddled and watered down. if its good and crossed go that way. most of the tight blood out now is pure shit.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i know of some tight gizmo stuff and i think it will do as good as anything out there today. the old trumpler blood around the same area. my fingers are crossed becuse id cross that shit to some ramsey blood and get ready to wipe the tin lol.

5. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

Not new at all, that was kinda funny crush. My partner who did ask me to post the question, just decided to join yesterday, he'll vouch for it. I ain't got to lie to you nitwits!!!

6. Taino169

Taino169 Pup

Mr.Dre is a very honest and respectful person and definitely NOT new! Im not his partner asking the question either! Just wanted to clear that out. Y.I.S. Secret Society Knls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Haterz hate dre dont sweat it lol

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just love this pic...been waiting for a reason to post it LOL

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I dont care nothin about all that!!...if u ssk then u need to school ur boy a lil bettor!...that way he don't have to come on a open form asking these questions!!...give him some of ur hounds since u vouch for him!...it's obvious he don't kno nobody but u!!...

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

LMAO! dont hold back crush, tell him how ya feel

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Thats not intirely true....

12. smkohio

smkohio Pup

Im the one who asked 21 dre to post the question! You dont got a clue who he know in this game or how long hes been in, hes well connected with who he want to deal with!! plus, we all are tryin to lear more...thats why we on here, right???? SMK

13. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

Right!!! It's acually kind of funny to me to be honest E.O. That dude likes to start stuff, it's no sweat to me what-so-ever because he don't know what I feed or who I'm friends with, and I don't have nothing to prove to him or anyone else. I've been on here for a little while now and noticed that there are a few like him on here. There are some good people as well, but he's not someone I would put in that category. Only bitches keep up drama!!! Some just do it while posing as dogmen. I'd like to keep my experience on this board as a good one, minus the drama and disrespect. It's easy to sit at a computer and act hard when you KNOW we'll never meet!! Bitches talk alot of shit in a safe place!!

14. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Theres a repeat breeding of a dog named Cannon to a dog named Bunny in Alberta coming up, the girl doing the breeding hasn't been into the dogs long and is all about the perdy dog show but she's advertiving them as 44x Midnight Cowboy. They also have some Alligator Clubs Bronx blood in them ( a shame ). I know the fella who owned the dogs behind Cannon and they didn't work out for him so he gave them back to the breeder who in turn gave them to the woman who owns Cannon. All untested stuff but lots of Gizmo blood up close, lol.

NGK

15. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

16. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Uhhhh...I don't give a fukk how long he's been in the game partna!!...u and him haven't been in that long!!...dudes gets on here and judge a whole line of dogs just cause he seen one of them!!...don't nobody that's been in the game awhile talk like that!!...then he gets on here lookin for gizmo blood that he says is hard to find!...lol...u see if u been in this game for a minute doing wat it do then u don't have to get on here and ask these questions because the fraternity will point u in the right direction!..and if u have been in the game and can't find these hounds that tells me one thing...u stay in ur bacc yard!!!...lol...If he's so well connected then why the fukk is he on here asking about blood that u all don't run???....u all stocc not holding up for him??....well connected means I can picc up my phone and make a few calls and have wat I want without getting on here asking questions like this!...that's the definition of well connected!!...u even lamer than him cause u asked it!!..lol...where u cats come from??...where y'all been at??...Some of us aren't trying to learn more by being on here, some of us get on here for entertainment, meds section, and look at pictures!...Im really trying to save u mf's from losing ur hard earned money cause to me u guys sound like free piccs to me!!...lol

17. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Yeah u right I don't kno u and I really don't care to kno u!!...my man, u can find crush whenever u feel like it!!...I reside in da south homie!...I'm far from a keyboard gangsta but u can find all that out if u decide to come see me!...I ain't hard to find!...I'm connected wit these hounds so please feel free and come and see me and watch wat happen to u!...but bacc on the topic, u got all these dudes vouching for u but they can't get u wat u lookin for!...dats a damn shame!...how long u been in da game again??...lol

18. sega

sega Big Dog

Don't let it get u riled up crush, just keep on doing what u do

19. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

Admit it crush!!! You a fan of me!!!! LOL!!!! You all out your hook up over a supposed "nobody!!!" Get off the board and go feed your dogs dude!!! Everytime I post...yo' ass post. You a funny dude!!! Thanks to all those who put something up worth lookin at!! As far as these real dogmen vouchin for me...that's what you wanted right??? You wanted to see if I knew anybody??!! And trust me my dude, they were'nt asked to come on here for me either. You on some lame shit!!!

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

if you need someone to vouch for you to prove you are somebody then it seems you are all about you and not the dogs.
    who gives a fuck what others think? my dogs know me and thats all i need to justify who or what i am.

as for your original question, id say youve got some answers. use that info and you should be able to find what youre looking for.