1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ray Ramsey Knives.

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by D Game Butcher, Jan 18, 2011.

1. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Hand crafted, made from the steel of old saw mill blades. Mr Ramsey has knives for sale. I told him Id post something to try to advertise for him, so here are some pics of mine. Its the cheapest he makes I paid $80 for it but he has all types of cool stuff he makes them out of like Gator jaw bone or giraffe leg bone. The Sheath of mine is made out of elephant hide, and he hand assembles everything from cutting and grinding down the blade to engraving his name on the side of it. Super nice, very high quality.

Attached Files:

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Id like to own one .Is there a Knife/puppy deal? lmao.

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i own some custom handmades and that one looks to be a quality combo for the price. the only bad thing ive experienced with knives made of sawmill blades is their high carbon content requires they be wiped down with an oiled rag frequently or they will tarnish/rust. its a nice one, and i love that sheath... alotta skill involved in making something like that.

4. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

beautiful...

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Nice one, I like it !

6. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Yeah hes got one out there im trying to get my hands on, but its 250. its handle is made out of a gator jaw bone and it still has a tooth in the end of it, and the sheath is made out of the hide of the same gator, its bad ass.

7. GRSMO

GRSMO Pup

Nice knife!

Ahhhhh one day.....lol.

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Here is one I had made out of a shin-bone from a bulldog. ($120)

Attached Files:

9. gar

gar Banned

does mr ramsey have a website or contact number

10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Looks nice.

11. GRSMO

GRSMO Pup

That's awesome ohpitbulls! What a way to remember old an old friend!