1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RE: Springpole work

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Crash97, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I have seen all over this forum not to set hide etc. to high to avoid injury. Everywhere it's said to allow all four feet on ground. I would think two feet would be safe and allow better work out. Any input is appreciated THANKS

2. BigTex

BigTex Pup

do as you please its your dog....but if you want it where just 2 feet will be touching your going to have to set it pretty high and you dont want your dog to jump and accidentally land on its back or anything....i like to set mine where the back 2 feet are always touching and when they pull down there front feet also touch

3. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I misunderstood, I thought it was meant four feet on the ground at all times. My male would get bored if all four were touching constantly.