1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

reason for using nylon type collars instead of leather collars

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by 5555, Jan 2, 2005.

1. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

what is everyones input on nylon harnesss? does anyone use them? and if so have you ever had any problems with them?

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Just wanted to bring this thread back up for anyone intrested and also let you know that what Bigguy said is a great idea, I just did this and so far its working great, its really heavy duty, and it looks great.

3. Empire

Empire Big Dog

Nylon Here man. :)

4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Nylon all the way...for secured dogs at least....I like the looks of leather although.

5. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

thanks 14rock i've been using them for a little less than two years and never had a problem. I finally figured out how to post pics so ill get some up here..