1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rebound

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Icarus, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Icarus

Icarus O.APBT'S

REBOUND LIQUID
    I highly recommend every breeder out there to have a bottle of rebound. Rebound is a liquid oral electrolyte solution you can buy from your veterinary clinic. Price for quality, the cost of rebound is functional. It is specially made for dogs and has special additives for them. Including Vitamin E (immune system) and Carbohydrates (energy). It must be refrigerated; yet, it is good for many uses up to 1 year. Rebound is not only good for dehydration, but also for
    lactating bitches, post surgery/after accident recovery, neonates and more.

Rebound is great for parvo or other diseases that has vomiting and/or diarrhea since there is a special additive to help stop those symptoms as well.:cool:

2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

sounds like a gatorade for dogs. might give it a try

3. æSDKæ

æSDKæ Pup

I wonder if it is available here in PI...I'll search for it..;)

4. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Thanx for the info. I'll have to look into this.