1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Recommended kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by GROUND AND POUND, Jan 10, 2012.

1. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

bingo!!!!!!

2. do your home work and if you can contatct the ppl who's dogs are in your pedigree do so dont be sucked in by alot of the hype and stories cause a peddler will tell you anythin most of all never buy a dog from a guy who is not using what he is selling. stay focuse cause it's alot of ciberdoggers in the game now lucky i was blessed to be mentored by real dogman and nothing but it 99% of the ppl only look out for there own entrance so always look for that person who is trying to beat you in every way most of all if they call bloodlines and not the family of dogs dont fool around nine times out of ten they have bought the dog and it's not looking to work out and wanna get there money back off of it the there are no secrets but one too this game keep your mouth shut long enough to learn something learn from orther's mistake and learn about your family of dogs you'll be fine

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

thats right boys keep your mouth shut!! they gotta work hader than that! these under covers think there so damn slick!!

4. RIPPED44

RIPPED44 Pup

It is an art form finding your way to good dogs if you want them for what they are ment to do.
    I used the SDJ & would contact the best. Then would verify threw a viewer not connected with the Kennel more than one viewer.
    I had judges from South to North at ADBA confirmation shows. I had big pockets bottom line. Everyone says they have the best bla bla then & now adays.
    Today is very difficult to get the good shit reason no verification & a fast mouth full of shit!! I put a lot of hard research & trying to the test & $. A good rule of thumb is I would buy the dogs that were not fore sale all females. Then would breed them to the best CH,GR I could verify. I raised them & wrecked them all part of learning what you like. A old timer told me to get good game bitches & breed them to the best. I later owned & threw a leg over some of the best. Good luck to you.