1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Redboy dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Sampson1, Feb 9, 2010.

1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I have owned many but he was the only one I miss lolol. They all seem a little off in the head to hard to keep IMO...I am not a young kid anymore and getting ready for another round of ortho surgery though. That dog was as smart as my Sorrells dogs ....but wow awesome dog better than his ped tells.

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ok, i know about the redboy dogs having no mouth being a myth and all.

but heres another that ive heard people talk about, are these dogs really as dumb and hard headed as people claim? or is it another wives tale?

3. skipper

skipper Big Dog

jmo but i think thats not true i have a good bit of the blood & i can say they are far from dumb, but hard headed ive got a 50/50 cross(redboyxbullyson) you cant tell him nothin and i mean nothin:D

4. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

I find them to be no harder headed than any other bulldog I have had, but they can be very game (crazy). They have no problem hurting themselves to get the job done. Its a trait that alot of people are not fond of, but I would rather have that then one that has none. Just a personal preference.

5. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Tell me a little more about the Sorrells dogs. Maybe something that I don't know. You can PM me if you want. I have a reason for this.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

fuck a pm i wanna hear about the sorrells dogs too!

7. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

note sure what ur looking for good smart bulldogs nothing new...my old Sorrells female has all my other dogs still thinking she runs the place....

8. we made the breeding that created his mother, but she was owned by our kennel partner

9. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Thanks yall keep'em coming:)

10. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

11. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

12. skipper

skipper Big Dog

13. thewalker

thewalker Pup

14. 6klub

6klub Big Dog

cool lil' video, how did you stumble across that or did you shoot it?

15. madboy

madboy Big Dog

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

same here i like em too

17. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

both of these sayings a just a matter of opinion the redboy stuff i have an have owned are complete bulldogs in every since of the word. alot of rumors run rapid about all lines you have too make your own judgement.

18. popper

popper CH Dog

mine is always off the wall and if you want him to do somehting he dont wanna do he aint doing ..... soon as he catches glimpse of that springpole or hus balls that i throw to workem he start going crazy bumping into shit , knocking stuff over .. he slams his head into the gate to open it...; just straight off the wall... he is smart when he wants to be or when he is getting somehting out of it..... he has a pretty heavy mouth though

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

is that him in your avatar?