1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

renegade dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Laced Wit Game, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Cmon folks lets see who got some of that good renegade blood. Just wanna look at sum nicely bred dogs and curious to see what folks have done with it....

2. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Oh yeah? Who u get her from- that female had a littermate bro who was supposedly a bad motherfucker, but died in the wsk massacre...an assosciate had em.....

4. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

I went to W.S.K. and picked her up.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

That top half is pretty much how my pup is bred....

6. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

Post it please.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

with all do respect.........cant do it. wont post peds or names outta respect for the camp.......but i will say this, from the dogs i seen and from the folks i know runnin it..........if you got it.......keep it! cant say nothin bout my dog cuz hes a pup, but his uncle and momma are both firecrackers!

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i just realized how fucked up that sounds considerin i posted the thread lol

9. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

We had some off renegade in the early 90s, and they were hard only thing was we were young and didn't know what we had, you know what they say "hind site is better than foresight "

10. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

if you wont put the ped up will you at least put a pic up of the pup?

11. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Had some back on 90s and tried again early 2000s that stuff not what it used to be..

12. A.S."S

A.S."S Pup

13. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

14. have a great one on that line now dont know how to post a ped but he is for stud! or for the right price i would think about letting him go i just dont have enuff bitchs to back him up to! 1000000% bulldog true to the breed bro! I also have it inbred into my old chinaman stuff from the late 90's and early 2000's blake's damion ROMx ladynightmare on bottom top is garners king then i put my mojo raising x eve on the bottom nice hounds!

15. A.S."S

A.S."S Pup