1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rescue Ink

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CrazyK9, Oct 3, 2009.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

What bad experiance have we had with SPCA,hmmmm lets see.Why don't you asked the people that got raided and had their dogs unjustly stolen from them and killed.You can start with FB and see what he thinks about them and any number of other APBT owners that got busted.I don't care which organization you want to name SPCA,HSUS,PETA they'll all alike and try to make it impossible to own an animal.Animals are property,that's all I'll say about that but you get the idea.What would keep the population under country would be less breeders breeding mutts,we don't need SPCA to help us.We have as much right to our negativity as you do your belief the SPCA is good instead of the rotten piece of trash it really is.

2. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

Naw you don't have to keep your guard up. It's just that it's a subject people feel very strongly about whatever side they are on. And most take it too personally. Everyone is biased because it's someone's opinion. As long as the thread doesn't get personal I'm always up for a good debate. lol

3. Bottom line is, if someone wants to own animals on private or public property and they are NOT being fed, or given water, or properly housed, or are not kept to the regulations of that county/ city than they shouldn't own them. Show me an actual case where the animals were healthy and did not show signs of neglect or being taken advantage of and I will make an acception and will understand and agree.
    So far, the only times I have seen humane organizations put down an animal is if they could not be handled and were too agressive, or were too ill to be saved.

4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Part of the problem is that some of these "humane" organizations have no clue about this breed of dog and that dog aggression is a normal trait. Alot of dogs showing this trait will be put down.

Do a search on Ed Faron, Pat Patrick, Floyd Boudreaux.....their dogs were healthy and they got murdered.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I already told you an actual case,Boudreaux,Patrick,Wildside and there's many,many more.Dogs looked great.I don't care what anybody does with their dogs,it's their business,not mine ,not yours and for sure not the Humane Society.

6. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

If you do some searching on this site. You will find cases, like that of FB and others where their only crime was loving the wrong breed. And I'm serious of that. He was definately one of the most well respected men in these dogs and I've never heard anything bad said about him. We also have to accept the nature of this breed. I have raised and socialized my dogs like they were family. But sometimes they just don't like other dogs, it's genetic. They are not snarling and going crazy to get at them, but i know the difference in their attitude. and if that dog is loose and comes right up on mine, it's gonna get hurt. Of course I'll interfere before it happens, but, if it were up to him he'd be brawling. The ASPCA would see that as viscous and unadoptable and my dog would be put down. You see most of us agree with you on the care of animals. We might differ in opinons elsewhere, but on that note you'll find that most of us feed our dogs higher quality food than most people. Give them more excercise and time with us interacting and house them under the best and cleanest conditions.

7. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

Ed Faron was mentioned. The judge actually ordered most of his dogs back to him because the Humane Society couldn't or wouldn't care for them as well as he did. Imagine that.

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Because of SPCA Ed Faron is in prison,his dogs are dead.Floyd Boudreaux,an old man that you never hear one bad word about has had his dogs,a lifetime of hard work that he can never get back, taken and killed and almost put in jail himself.It should be an outrage for every APBT owner.

9. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

You do understand that in many places that these organisations will enforce mandatory euthanasia on every pitbull (or mix) just because of their breed? Also, who decides if they are too "aggressive" to own anyways? A pug owner? Many individuals involved in these groups couldn't tell you what end of a game dog to feed.

The fact is that responisble ownership somehow has to be "proven" ( LoL at the pun) to correspond with the same ideals of these groups rather than the laws (hence your "exception" comment).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
  10. simms

simms CH Dog

Look if you put your self out there. They will look at you! If you do not beleive that than you are welcome to play the odds.I'll bet those that have been affected by these humane groups would agree, hind site is 20/20.

I hate these humane groups, probably more than most or deffinately beyond what is normal. but even I know I can not fully blame these fucks because of the ppl that put them selves out there.

that's the reality of it.

11. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

This is also true in many cases. Good point Simms.

12. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

You should be able to have a yard of bulldogs and even put yourself out there if you choose to without fear of some animal rights organization coming down on you like the Gestapo.Shouldn't have to live in secret like you were a serial killer just because you have dogs.The laws are ridiculious and the SPCA is completely out of control.

13. simms

simms CH Dog

I agree. However alot of folks have no use for a bonefide gamedog, they would like nothing more than erraticate them. To them they are a victim of their creation.

14. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

Yes very true but just like every show, some belive EVERYTHING they see and hear on the tv aka the news... The adults always point out how the tv makes the kids act and do things when they are just as influenced if not more just in a diffrent manner....

15. The show sucks!