1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

rf1 or ????

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by scottyh, Apr 30, 2011.

1. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

does anybody know any supplements like rf1 i can get over here in the uk i dont fancy the shipping costs from the states??

2. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Ive looked all over the web and cant find it for sale in the uk...

3. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

must be an alternative over here i wonder what they condition greyhounds with supplement wise???

4. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

I tried getting Peak Performance 2 and it got seized by customs due to the animal products that are in it,so before ordering check that you can get it through otherwise money down the drain.OR
    Go to your local vitamin and supplement store and look at MRP'S(Meal replacement powders) they will give your dogs the same results.
    Im currently using MET-RX in vanilla flavour.

5. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

are you getting good results?

6. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

As good as anyone else I suppose,but its not the only stuff I use in a keep ;)

7. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

are you going to share your secrets with us then lol

8. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Exactly...if you know and understand what main ingredients are in RF-1 then just use those separately!

YIS

9. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

I think with Rf-1 and K9 Superfuel you have to be putting alot of exercise into the dog or you will see very little improvement only getting fatter. You said you walk 3 times a week for 3 miles and throw the ball a few times aswell? As far as I know that would only add weight to her.

10. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

11. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

PM me mate

12. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

If your too tight to send for the rf-1 then use vertex thats in the link that irish pitbull posted. Many people use that in conditioning.

13. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

lol i need this fat dog to lose weight lol

14. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Giving your dog that type of supplement won`t make it lose fat if you don`t improve it`s conditioning.

15. Rampit

Rampit Pup

use supplement fron horse.. like hi ocatane..