1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ripley the Patterdale Terrier

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by B, Jul 31, 2010.

1. B

B CH Dog

I got Ripley from Todd Fulford aka Deadgame Patterdales. He's about 5.75 month in this clip. He's off Noahman who is 11" tall and 15 lbs and actively hunted. Great expectations for this little terrier. He just turns 6 months in a few days.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzt9NNEn0U[/ame]

This video is from when he was exactly 3 months old.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zw7hzL1WHA[/ame]

He was 2lbs 11oz when he arrived from West Virginia @ 9 weeks. Smart and easy to train.

B

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
  2. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Nice....Good luck with him.

3. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

beautiful dog, and i like deadgame kennel, good dogs.

4. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

B, Whats good? Long time, how are you?

5. B

B CH Dog

Had better days but I'm alive... LOL. Been a rough couple of years for me but things are getting back on track.

Regards,

B

6. B

B CH Dog

[​IMG]

Ripley's Pedigree

7. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I been wanting one of them dogs for bout 4 yrs now, especially now since I am down to 2 dogs now.

8. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

nice looking lil guy...if my joint issuse cont I maybe switching to those lil fellas!

9. B

B CH Dog

I lost my house (huge and acres) a few years ago and had to farm all my gamedogs away. I had one left but I recently had to put him down. I decided to get one of these Pat's after a few friends experiences.... I can't complain yet :D He's a great dog that thinks he's 100lbs and full of piss and vinegar. We have a lot of groundhogs and nutria on the east side of my state so I'll be joining some Jack Russel's when he turns 18 months so we can start him hunting. Until then he pretty much chases everything with fur or feathers that visits our backyard or park we frequent.

B

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

glad u enjoy him bro!

11. rathernotsay

rathernotsay Big Dog

How was Ripleys first hunting season? hope you were able to get him out and let him do his thing.