1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rollbar kennels prokeep.

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by young veteran, Sep 5, 2004.

1. I am selling a number of copies of the prokeep for $35 the initial cost to me was double that. It is a book on cd-rom.it gives info on purchasing a prospect,schooling,feeding in and out of keep and much , much more.Send me a PM if interested

2. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Sent you a PM!

3. dont trust this guy its a scam, i sent him the money and he never sent me shit, said he never got the money, BULLSHIT, i never got nothing back in the mail, so it ended up somewhere, either way i got screwed, no keep and no money, you decide if its worth your time and patience, i PM this guy at least 10x and it would take him weeks to respond to one PM, most likely the only reason he did in the first place was to save face, he could have made things right, but instead made up unbuisness like excuses as to how he would loose to much money. fuck that what 2 dollars to save your name, PM me and we can talk and if you want to make things right like you should have from the start, then ill come on here and apologize, but this all started back in november/2004 so i think im right when i say this guys name means nothing to him.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2005
  4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

As I don't know the validity of this issue, I can't say either way. But I do have a question for all in the dogs. Why is it that as the enemy (PETA, HSUS, LaSPCA, etc.) close in on us, we continue to fight against and screw over our brother and sister doggers? It would seem to me that rather than cannibalizing ourselves from within, we'd be better off unifying against these enemies of our breed and way of life. I for one have seen and heard of many a bad deed being done among our ranks. I myself have been on the receiving end of some of it. Pretty bad seeing as I've only been remotely active for the last year or so. The way I see it is if we would all band together and drive out our weaker links by not dealing with em we'd be much stronger as a whole and in a better position to hold our own. If the shysters and con men get excluded enough they'll most likely just fade away. "Only the strong shall survive". JMHO.

5. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

I Say Don't Buy The Keep From Him Because He Doesn't Have Permission To Sell It. Also He Doesn't Provide The Online Support That Was Offered With The Initial Keep. Btw I Second What Crash's Statement.