1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

royal bull kennels champion punk

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by preme, Jun 28, 2009.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

. anybody running this line..
    and can some one post a ped this boy is
    top and bottom ch yellowjohn.
    they say he the best yellowjohn stud alive.

2. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

3. preme

preme CH Dog

THANKS AGAIN WOOD THATIS ONE BREED BULLDOG OLD LOVE TO HAVE SOME PUNK AND HE GOT THEY HUNTS TO PROVE THE BLOOD.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
  4. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

No problem! Yeah, his pedigree is the bomb! I'd love to have a dog like that...

5. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Royal Bull was busted awhile back, and all his dogs were put down..

6. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

That is really too bad! I hate HSUS and all those tree hugging hippies with PETA!!!

7. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Thats what happens when your dealing drugs and playing with Confederate money like he was.It just doesnt mix

8. preme

preme CH Dog

Who Said Brood Won't Go Fastlane..

9. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Its too bad losing good dogs, doesn't suprise tho.....when you put it out there for all to see it dont take long for the man to come knocking at your door.

10. preme

preme CH Dog

Yeah They Had Some Terrific Bulldogs..

11. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Confederate money?? or did you mean counterfeit money?If you did mean confederate please explain.I ain't tryin to nit pick ya,im just curious.

12. Have you seen those liberty dollars?

13. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

No???:confused:

14. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

not alot of folks willing to sell what they have of punk.

15. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Guess who's back! Hola! Have been in Puerto Rico, Mexico, and traveled to the Phillipines attending various confirmation show, weight pulls, and meetings regarding BSL. Just trying to get Political, globally I guess 1 would say. Big Thanks to DQZ, Pete, Mike, Mariano, & Diego. You guys really know how to treat a fella. ANYWHO.....Yes! Si! We have the Punk blood. Probably the tightest in the States.Our lil guy: 100% no... 200% BULLDOG!http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=113340A kennel partner owns the full sister.Also, Punk was Gr ch and was not on Royal Bull's yard when everything hit the fan. I was told he may still be out there....sumwheres.....close by....... on a chain. LOL

16. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Damn OldSlow thats all good news. :)

17. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Sorry. Owe the forum an apology. I quickly caught an error from last post. Gr ch Punk was purchased from Tant. The dog that wasn't on the yard was actually Ch Shooter was the dog that wasn't on the yard, and may still be close by. There is some speculation that Royal Bull never owned Shooter, but I believe this rumor surfaced from the fact A.W. didn't sell him directly to Royal Bull. I have also heard speculation regarding how GR CH PUNK was actually bred....but then again.....that comes wit all of em. Like Trip J says, "if you weren't there breeding, then u just don't know".

18. preme

preme CH Dog

Oldslowblue Post That Ped Again For Me...thanks For The Info To

19. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

i hear punk jr is forsale.