1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Royal Bull Kennels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BoiBoi, Aug 16, 2006.

1. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Has anyone had any experience with this kennel, i like what i see but i would like to get some opinions. Also they have some dogs with Cottingham blood, does anyone know of this bloodline and what its known for?

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

3. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

you've got mail....check your pm's

4. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

wow, well nevermind i guess the feds got to him too, shit this really sux because thats like one of the only good quality apbt kennels near me. does anyone know of any kennels in the northeast like around PA, NJ, NY area

5. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

What cha mean? PM me if needs be

6. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

Royal bull kennels was busted. Pitstop kennels is in that area and producing good dogs, Theres also many other good kennels in that area.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2006
  7. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I wonder why the site is still running. This was recent I guess.

8. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

No actually it was a while back.

9. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

feds trying to pop whoever is tryin to buy dogs...:confused:

10. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

So dumb a##'s like me can click on the link and they can follow my trail!

11. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Exactly what I was thinking!

12. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

LOL! I almost sent them an e-mail! Not that I have anything to hide, but... screw it, maybe I should do it anyways and see what happens! I like the looks of the brindle for sale!

13. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

I highly dought theres anything for sale directly from them, And I would be pretty weary buying anything from someone claiming to be them.

14. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I know, I was just being goofy! [​IMG]

15. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Looking at the pictures, and I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but a few look wormy and kinda sad...they don't look...I guess..Healthy...Idk...they are pretty though

and is that a pic in a () one the front page?

16. Attila

Attila Guest

I wouldn't call you a dumb a$$ how would you know> But yes that site is tagged I picked up two tracer tags off that site. Cleanse your box. Stupid feds. They just tag you and see where you visit then tag them too trying to get a network. I wouldn't worry on it unless you're not a dead lead. Which of course none of us are. hint it looks the exact same as an addvertiser tag[​IMG].

Wait a minute make that 5 markers. Ha that is funny. not really. mm ya neat. run the vaccume those that visited.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2006
  17. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Good advice! I isolated all tracking cookies on my work pc (I don't spend time online at home) and ran them thru my file shredder. For anyone that does not have a file shredder, get one!! Mine is from Scar 5 software (google it) and it overwrites files using either the USDOD method, or the Guttman method (named after the guy who wrote the original program for the defense department). Once you shred the files, it takes high-tech unencryption software, and many man-hours to restore the files and make them readable. I'm just glad I saw what was going on with the site before I sent them an email. I was gonna ask them why they had a 11 month old male up for sale....seemed a bit odd. That's when I saw the warning.

::::EDIT::::
    I would also reccomend surfing thru a web based proxy server, a good one that hides your IP address. Do a search for them, they're out there, easy to use and most are free.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2006
  18. Hey Pitbull219 and Attila, sounds like you know what you are talking about regarding this tracers mentioned. You guys should open a thread and explain this to us in detail. I went to the site but did not notice anything.......Did I need to click on something before this "tracer" went into effect? Does one need to go into their cookies folder and erase them all in order to be save or do we need to do more than that? This tracer thing is a good topic for any and all using the PC to do their research, etc.

19. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

basically, any website you visit will send your pc a "cookie". Some of these can be used to track what else you do online after you leave that site....and some are more malicious than that. I set my browser to only accept certain cookies (like ones that you need to view the page correctly). Even then, some ones you don't want make it through. I regularly shred my cookies, my history files, and my temporary internet files. I also use a proxy server (sometimes) which makes it impossible to track someone by their IP address. This enables one to remain anonymous online. I also have Ad-aware, and Spybot search and destroy which isolate tracking programs and data miners on your pc. Then you can remove them or quarantine them. It's also a good idea to run a virus scan at least once a week. All these programs I use are also updated routinely so my protection against malicious programs is effective, they can only detect what they've been programmed to detect....that's why people are constantly writing new programs to get around protection software. I'm sure if the feds are running that site, the second your browser directed you there, they installed cookies, and unless you get rid of them, they are still able to monitor what you're doing online. I'm sure they have people reading everything we post here and in other forums already anyhow. But if they track you, they know who's writing what, and can probably read your pm's too. It's a dangerous place this internet.....

Rocky H. Balboa likes this.
  20. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

An easy solution is when ur done using the net for the day right before u sign off go to the top menu bar and click on tools, when the menu drops down click on internet options, in that menu u will see a temporary internet files section, well all i do is just delete cookies and then delete the temp files. It works pretty good and i usually do it everyday just to keep the pc clean. Also running spybot and anit-virus every once in a while will clean everything out really good.