1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

S.T.P. bloodline

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by SRW, Aug 15, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Big Dog

STP blood....Is he still producing... also would love to hear opinions on the blood too....STP class has now started :)

2. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

S.T.P. been out of the dogs for a good lil minute. The man put out a whole hell of alot of good bulldogs.

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

STP was the best at spotting talent.

4. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

as far as know stp didnt have his(thier) own bloodline.he did have sum of the best bulldogs n was gud at what he(they) did.record speaks fr itself.im also a big fan.i wuld also like to learn more bout stp.any gud info out there books,videos?

5. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

What do you mean his own bloodline?

I refer my girl as a buck 'bloodline'.

6. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

HEY MISS APBT you got a ped on ya buck girl i got a heavy buck lady also

7. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2010
  8. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

EXACTLY... stp didnt run or have a particular bloodline or breed many dogs, he would buy good dogs that he saw and use them. thats what he did and he was verry good at it. stp is out now but there are still verry good dogs down from his.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

+1.................,.:)

11. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

12. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

although owned by gdi i always loved the ch pearl bitch and would have loved to have had something from that and gr ch richard ramirez

13. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

i seen two litters off richard ramirez both terrible... i know alot has to do with the hands they fall into,imo they were in good hands.. both bitches already produced...cold or cur

14. drz

drz Big Dog

Ramirez didn't really seem to produce well.

15. phelan's

phelan's Pup

tag taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

16. phill

phill Top Dog