1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sadly i gave

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PhillyPitty, Sep 30, 2004.

1. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

knuckles up, i had to, the place where we staying says they dont any type of bully breeds there. me and mother didnt know that, they said they didint even kno it was a pitbull or whatever, they said they wasnt trying to get even or whatever but they said bully breeds are not allowed. So we just did it the easy way and gave knuckles up, it wasnt easy because when u have a dog from when its a pup and u have to see him walk in the long hall way and say your last good byes is really hard. There was no lawsuit from the little boy but, the place where we are staying at said they want no bully breeds of any sort. The irony in this whole thing really messes me up inside. I had to give him up or they would have kicked us out. We had to stay there in the first place because our house caught on fire in may, and they were gonna re build it but sadly not fast enough, I do want another pitbull but I dont know if I can get another one right away, if n e one ever owned a dog or dogs, u feel that no dog can top him/her. The little boy had nothing to do with this but it was a matter of time before they were gonna find out it was a pitbull, but why in the hell didnt they tell us this before we moved in. Now my heart has been brokin in half and lookin at the full water bowl in corner is hard to deal with, I'll heal and maybe get another dog but that pain will never go away

2. dustin

dustin Pup

sorry to hear that man. that really sucks. my apartment complex tried to make me give up my female and i told them to go to hell. they KNEW it was a pit bull when I paid my pet deposit.. I told them the truth and they took my pet deposit.. Actually they DOUBLED the fee (making it $500) because it was a pit bull. I got her when she was 8 weeks. But all the sudden they want to tell me I can't have her anymore and they'll only give me 1/2 my pet deposit back. I threatened to sue and they left me alone.

3. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Sorry to hear that, and I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, but maybe with your current living situation, its for the best for you and the dog.
    BB

4. yea that sucks

5. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

yea it more than sucks but what tears me up is the irony in the whole thing

its gonna be a while before i get another pitbull because i think no dog can top knuckles, i mean from my point of view every owner is like that, or thinks that way about thier dog, well i stilll got my chihuahua/pug mix, and whats amazing is that they know when something is wrong to. makes me feel a lil better but i hate the thought of me not being there when they putted him down, yea man the shit hurts it really does hurts.....

6. u gave him away or u put him down

7. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

he was put down today at 8 30 am

8. poor dog.................

9. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Why did you end up putting him down?? Thought you were gonna find him a home, kinda ashame that the dog had to die for no reason whatsoever...
    BB

10. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

that's sad, he lost his life for no reason at all. you just took him there like there was no other way, maybe you didn't love him as much as you thought you did. :(

11. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Weren't you just saying how nice you dog was? If he was so nice why didn't you just find him another home? It's a shame that dog died for no reason. :(

You have a lot to learn.

puregame

12. AC

AC Big Dog

Even a humane society would have been better to leave him at :(

13. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

What a heartless thing to due (needlessly kill) to something you claimed to have loved for no other reason than convenience. It is not hard to find a pet quality home, hell all you needed was someone to keep him until your house was finished being rebuilt. Please don’t get another animal!

14. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

As it seems it was easy for this individual to senselessly put the dog down, for no reason, I think we should cull the individual from this board, as they obviously don't have the betterment of the breed in their grasps... Anyone else feel the same??
    BB

15. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

i agree with you

16. Marty

Marty Guest

I 2nd the motion any one else.

17. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Thats 3 saying yes, 4 counting my ole lady...

BB

18. Marty

Marty Guest

Well webmaster?

19. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Is cruel heartless individuals wanted/needed on this board? NO. We have put MORE thought in deciding if we should ban “PhillyPitty” than he/she did in deciding the fate of a life (what a shame). <O:p</O:p

20. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

I bet that knuckles had some issues phillypit isnt letting us in on... especially the way phillypit takes care of him, I'm kinda glad that dog was put to sleep..poor dog. He was only going to be used to create more unwanted pups (from a link from phillypit..a planned breeding with knuckles and he'd only have been a year old..) Of course, the right thing would have been to find a home. What ever happened to the $60 dollar a day /week place you mentioned before, HUH??

anyway, phillypit doesnt strike me as the type of person that wants to commit to these dogs. Its a shame because this is the type of person that needs to learn the rights and wrongs of the breed and how to take care. I surely hope that phillypit doesnt get another animal anytime soon ...