1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Savich's Ch Iron Kid ROM

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by liquorice kid, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Mkabayi

Mkabayi Pup

BB, some countries do not find it bad to fight dogs. Come to Botswana and see.

2. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

there is a book titled Balkan Worriers, i think there is an artical in there.
    i found some articals on other balkan dogs i had but not kid,only a couple of pix, sorry:o

3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I'm goin to have to look it up

Vic

4. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Can I get an AMEN!!!! That is one very, no, EXTREMELY impressive Bulldog!!! The scars are his badges of honor!!!

5. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Iron Kid is a gorgeous looking boy... Would love to have a pup out of him :D

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

MKabayi there is only 1 BB LOL.

7. bigboy69

bigboy69 Pup

Makbayi
    Botswana - Can you post some pics of you living there?

I agree, the dog is gorgeous, but his face is F'd up from the scars.

8. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Put them through...?
    APBTs want to they have the need for

I think it's a shame people paint their dogs nails and carry them around in a purse.If I were a dog.....

9. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

10. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  11. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Volchiha's Gr. Ch. Santiago carries a large % of "Iron Kid" bloodline. He's an exceptional specimen. And I do mean exceptional.;)

12. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

YOu got any pics and a ped for him?

Vic

13. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

He's on the peds on-line and also on AC/DC kennels website. Dmitri is a good and well respected dogman over there.

14. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Thanks brotha!

Vic

15. Blau

Blau Big Dog

I think the scars are what makes the dog. He was obviously very game. I don't see why scars on the dog is so bad. He probably had a great personality, anyway. :)

16. bigboy69

bigboy69 Pup

That vid was good.

17. mfern004

mfern004 Big Dog

These dogs weren't bred to be pretty. They were bred with a single purpose in mind. And the scars come with that job. People who say they love pitbulls but hate dogfighting are just a little confused. What they mean to say is that they actually love Amstaffs ;)

18. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

OR BULLYS, POODLES ,PUGS,Chows,Dobermans,Saluki's,Ridgebacks,Shi'zue
    english bull,french bull,king charles, and the list keeps going and going:D

19. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

It was just audio for me. no vid though.

Vic

20. WNK

WNK Big Dog

What a pointless discussion BB.
    Perhaps you should register in another forum, Pit Bull Chat or something like that :rolleyes: