1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Savich's Ch Iron Kid ROM

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by liquorice kid, Nov 30, 2009.

1. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

amazin dog rite ther he is a lil chewed up tho

2. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Comes with the job. You dont get a reccord like that with out some battle scars. That boy put in work and it shows.

Vic

3. Ringo was one crazy sob

4. Ludo

Ludo Pup

Savich`s Ch Iron Kid ROM was born 91 in Serbia and imported to Russia as a 3XW & 1xL. In Russia he was matched between 21,5 kg-23,5 kg (47,3-51,7lbs) and won 7 . He was known as a hardmouthed dog with great finishing abilities.
    He was a great producer and sired dogs as GR Ch Skirz, Ch Ray, Ch Kinto, Ch Rambo, Ch Shket, Ch Gina and a numerous of 2xW and 1xW. He died at 12 years of age.
    /L

5. Thanks Ludo for staying on topic and the good info! For all the people on here that talked back to the anti-fighting guy...Stop! remember You don't negotiate with terrorists, that includes talking too them. I say terrorist because he straight up hijacked this thread on a great dog. Whenever a person makes a comment like that it should be totally disreguarded or started on a bs'ing page, I hate when there is a good topic going and 3rd page into it totally changes subject to love/hate on dog fighting history!

Stop the terrorism, and don't negotiate with the terrorists that try to hijack a thread!

It's not that I don't care what someone else thinks of the apbt but there should also be a proper place to comment, now when someone wants info on iron kid they will get it plus some BS too. Mods should go over and delete all that kind of garbage it has nothing to do with the topic or iron kid.

6. cbk1

cbk1 Pup

yeah, We still have a grand son of his, we did have a double bred daughter of his however she passed a few yrs. back. They produced well and most everyone I let get one was happy with them the grandson is Tab on top gr. ch. Iron kid bottom and well put together, my sons dog open to stud adba reg. We were also responcable for getting kid adba reg. for victor Cedarbrook

7. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

thats a beautiful animal right there lost 1 then won 10 straight damn

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

and just why the hell are you on a game dog site? i dont go to the blue hippo sites and fuck with them leave us the hell a lone

9. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Amen. That's how you get a bunch of little insecure ankle biting terrors.

10. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

HAHAHAHAHAHA. i just fell out of my internet kennel chair.

11. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

liquorice kid, tried to send you a PM regaurding IRON KID. if your interested you will have to enable your PM's.
    cheers B...

12. trey01

trey01 Big Dog

what a good lookin bulldog

13. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

better look'n in action lol.....;)

14. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Is any of this blood here in America? Never heard of him here in the south.

15. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

He must of been a fine dog

16. SilentDobe

SilentDobe Big Dog

Hey now, lol. As far as the beauty of the dog, I love him. He looks like a hard dog, beautiful in everyway. You are all right, he commands respect. There is a reason he has all those scars yet still was being bred and now coveted.

I do believe in the original function of the breeds today. I will breed the Dobermann to be able to perform his original duty, to protect ONE handler from ALL! "If you can touch him, you can have him" attitude. Why not? People like us will bring dogs back to what they were used for...WORK!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
  17. madboy

madboy Big Dog

"Your spot on m8" he's the real deal,what l call full package! He had Ch Winston all the way,his 4th is on the way. ;)

18. Mamba

Mamba Big Dog

19. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

one crazy looking dog.

20. Yellowdog

Yellowdog Pup

that a good looking dog this one good tohttp://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=332273&myPedigrees=1http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=332273&myPedigrees=1