1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Scatterbred dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by maddog2020, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

when I was talkin with davis and a couple others back in late 00'-03 they told me of a handfull amount of JRB dogs that went cold and produced. You are correct however in the same merit; A whole world of family of dogs is off a big man eating bone breaking rough cur ... Tudors/Mayfields Nigger.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Where you there? I wasnt and thier seems to be as many that says Nig didnt quit that did.And if he did quit did all his offspring quit? Nope ,and solid families were built coming down off this dog..Like all families they had thier curs...But as far as him quiting it depends on who you believe..Thier is some people that I respect that says he didnt and some that I respect says he did.

3. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

Nope,.. I had some early stuff. just fell in my lap. JRB was my long standing favorite, heavy on the chavis. I know there has been many many rough curs come down the pike by way of JRB or Alligator. They're not all CH's and as Heinzl mentioned, he had a sure amount of cold/cur dogs that didn't make the cut. Not saying that Alligator or JRB isnt still thriving because thats not what Im even hardly implying. ... saying they push their fair share of rough curs. Kinda like Snooty quitin?? Well some say ... ... ..

I totally understand what your saying, however Hammonds himself stated "Tudors Nigger" to be a well known cur.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Wait just another fuckin minute..How many did DM condition and win with against top competiton? and how the F many did GH condotion and win with?

5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Lol !!! Here We Go Again........

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

nah corvette we just havin a debate..foundation see things one way and I another..Foundation why would u take Hammonds word ?I have heard others say he didnt..Did GH say he saw it?

7. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

bamman it all good i want to learn ...

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Shit ...i been readin so such about thes in the lasst year that it guves me a bloody head ache. Ever notice how the stories change? it seems like an old game ..telephone ..i know yall remember..he he he

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It seems a little weird to me that one of the best dogmen of all time would waste so much time and money on a cur.

10. YScrapper

YScrapper Pup

11. patjr

patjr Top Dog

It's not weird at all as any lier knows these a good chance they can fool most people just by their word alone ...time itself starts to reveal a persons character whereby you either become a believer or a doubter...The way I look at it whenever someone starts to spend to much time bitching and moaning making all sorts of accusations about someone else's con

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

So whats the con??

13. patjr

patjr Top Dog

...is a bad sign because usually it's a ploy to divert your attention particularly if in the same breath their own self promotion is a person that's purer than pure lol.... being a truth seeker sounds good and that's about it lol...take your pick it really doesn't matter as all can be forgiven on an honest mistake.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

my man just say straight out what you trying to say.no need to beat around the bush here.

15. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Well when I hear two different stories which contradicts each other I've got two choices...1) pick one to believe in.......2) pick neither and get over it..........I hate being in a state of confusion for too long lol...oppologize to the forum for going off track and not adding anything meaningful to the topic at hand.

16. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

Patjr ^^^ ROFL....

bamaman.. I know what your saying, and can relate. Theres merit to that.
    Understand that when someone of the golden years uses word like "well known cur" then you have two choices as well. Now I do not believe one man has the be all that be all, I do believe if you take the best of the knowledge and put it all together you come closer to the truth. .... It was also well known that he produced. Which is my point. Im not debating whos opinion is right mine or yours, Im stating that many dogmen wouldnt touch tudors nigger stuff for the cur man biting reason or because it was rumored he was doubled sired. It didn't stop him from producing great dogs nor did it stop family's of dogs built on him. How many dog that are JRB or Allg have mopped the floor with competition to squeel like a pig when they found an ace? We all know ever dog has his day. We also know that dna is genetic truth of heritage and being; dogs breed true to their heritage. So if a dog doesnt breed true often times something in the paperwork is unknown or misinformed or outright rung. Why would a well known dogmen use em' ?? look around most dogmen went for performance over heritage; some went for heritage like those who saved snooty. Because the blood is there... was the mentality. So similar in thought. Cause they PRODUCED. thats why they used em. :) The stuff with Tudors Nigger curing or not curing is like Snooty and several others, and no I wasn't there, I take in all bit of history from the sources and those who are source themselves and like I said: the truth rises to the top while all the Bullshiza disappears. I still like Alligator and a good deal of alligator stock, still like JRB, Panther, andy capp and snooty all known for producing as many rough curs as they did solid game hounds.

Yscrapper: that pup you show'd lookd like a beautiful mess of put together patrick stuff on top and X'd Redboy and Garner on bottom. .. nicley scattered JMO

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

DM wasnt the only one to breed to Nig..Shit I think Earl Tudor name showed up in Nig 220 somethin times and when Earl bred Nig to his sister it was 440 somethin times his name showed up in the only pup out of that litter her name was Spookie...Yea Nig did produce like I said Earls name showed up a bunch in Nig..Now much does that contribute to the way he produced? id say a pretty good bit ,but thats nmo.

18. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

absolutely ^^ ! just adds to the main point of this discussion.... well known curs and cold dogs or dogs that turned cold, have produced dog's that would make us all slobber.. LOL Not many people realize how much nig* was bred, probably as much as dibo or real close to it. He shows up as a wild card out in many dogs strains I never thought I'd see alligator, hiding in the back as an out or catalyst to govern diversity... There could be as many scatterbred Ch and such as there are line or family bred. There were a great deal of dogs scatterbred and pieced together that entire lines are on today. Turtle buster was rather scattered although he was triple kingfish on top kingfish is scattered and the bitches he was took to put more scatter in there, the bottom is rather scattered as well.. tight red devil on top of a lil bit of everything. LOL well, many of sub strains or lines, have been established off of scatter bred dogs as such as well as many a winner.

19. who

who Top Dog