1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Scottish Independence

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deepsouth, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Lrs

Lrs Big Dog

It means very little to me being gypsy I'm neither english or Scottish it's just I saw a few statements on this thread as a bit unfair to the modern english people who had nothing to do with we're there ancestors saw fit to invade.

2. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

They started coming there from the year 500 AD. They committed atrocities towards and against the people that were indigenous to the islands and sort of took over there. The English of today benefited unfairly from the actions of their ancestors and now they claim ignorance and innosence as to what was done to the original inhabitants over a period of 1 800 years........ gtfoh.

3. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Damn straight! Curs is what they are.

4. kdue

kdue Big Dog

kinda like what the white man did to the native americans?

5. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

6. Dam1985

Dam1985 Banned

I wish the Scots would have gained independence, then with their claims of self provided wealth the Muslims would all pile in, good riddance I say!

7. Dam1985

Dam1985 Banned

8. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

9. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

10. Dam1985

Dam1985 Banned

Pity the people of Scotland aren't as patriotic as you want them to be, they still voted to be our bitches! Haha.

11. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Who was it called the UK America's poodle? :-)

12. Dam1985

Dam1985 Banned

If we are Americas Poodle then you're there Gerbil! ;-)