1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

seizures ???????? need some advise

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by lansford101, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

Lansford, you thinking of spaying her? If it's due to her being in heat like your vet said, perhaps she should be spayed.

Regardless, I'm glad she's feeling better

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lol bust you're balls ? Man I was trying to help don't get so sensitive I know you are trying to help the OP we all are. I happen to know that stress can affect a dog with epilepsy I was trying to get you to research it for yourself meaning don't take my word for it how that turned into busting balls I ave no idea. I agree with 3 a day being way too many and if the OP is going to keep the dog alive medication is necessary I personally wouldn't want my dog to live that kind of life but that's just me if the OP wants to try and manage this with medication for the rest of the dogs life that's their choice and I respect it but it's a ruff thing watching a dog go through that and just because the dog is on anti-seizure medications doesn't mean the dog can't have relapses it's all going to depend on the dog individually and getting a second opinion is never a bad idea.

3. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

ok so new update i had my dog on meds and for a while it seemed to be ok for like two months no problems then she had a big seizure it lated for like an hour and she kinda went retard on me for a bit then she was ok fo a while but just a week ago she had a seizure that lasted for three hours with short breaks in between when it was pau i decided to put her down so thats what happend i didnt want her to suffer any more

4. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

Sorry for your loss, you did the right thing.