1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

She got another groud rattler

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ghost 1, Aug 6, 2007.

1. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

wheer this one dog is there is the property next doot and it has a bunch of honeysuckle and bushes,,well i was outside and heard the same bark i heard the other day,, i went around and looked and the little female had another one cornered,,
    i'm beginning to wonder if there's a nest there in the bushes next to her,,, it didn't bite her this time from what i saw,,,
    i know after i cut it up with the shovel again i reached over and hissed at her and touched her and she jumped sky high,,,lol

2. Suki

Suki Guest

i know after i cut it up with the shovel again i reached over and hissed at her and touched her and she jumped sky high,,,lol

meanie!!!!!:p

glad she is ok.

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

spread some sulfer all around that bush, it'll run 'em off.

4. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Be careful and check good.Maybe next time wont be that lucky.Hope you the best.

5. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

mice and rats will come for the dog food and snakes will follow...worse part with pitbulls they find snakes and anything that fights back entertaining.bet she was wagging her tail the whole time.

6. simms

simms CH Dog

LOL, check under the house.

Good to see you posting PP.

7. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

I'll have to try the sulfer ,,, with all the poision i put out ,, you'd think nothing would be out there,, she wants to grab it and shake it and when it strikes she jumps back

8. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

yea, the sulfer will make the snakes belly burn, and they will stay away. It is inexpensive also.