1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sheriff's Office Increasing Efforts Against Dog Fighting

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

That's awful. The state of Maine pays their State Troopers about 30k. Same goes for their city PD.

But here in Massachusetts, we get payed real well. There was a handful of State Troopers who made over 200k last year. I believe 11% made over 100k. There were a handful of city cops here who made more than the mayor last year. We get payed pretty well too in the correctional field.

My uncle out in CA has hit over 100k in the last few years as well.

Start moving! :D

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Does this ring a bell......Hmmm......

I wont talk anymore to the COPS. have a nice day!

www.5050kennels.com

there ya go. bookmark that so when you finally do cur-out you can keep tabs on me.

Don't look like I have to, someone else is. Sorry 'bout that.

3. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

Damn first, they blinded the dog, removed his teeth (Dental work), taped him up, then put a dog on him, then they feed them kittens, then they use PVC pipe and a dogs toenail as a break stick, now they tie the two dogs together in a fight.
    Now they wonder where these idiots get thier "KNOWLEDGE" from. (Know The Ledge) To me, these articles do more harm than good. I'm leaning toward the belief that most of these accusations are true (because I keep hearing them), but this is ridiculous. This seems more cruel than the actual matches I've "READ", about. By all intensive purposes, it seems, shyt has gotten worse since 1976. I doubt any true "DOGMAN / WOMAN", would engage in any of these practices. At least now I see where this info comes from.
    Also if "Treadmill Race", is a cover for a publically advertised match (What Idiot would advertise & why?) then anything is. IE: Going to get milk from the store. Or how about the classic " Gotta move the car". Yeah, the hunt is on, 4 sure.