1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

shit sleepers

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Laced Wit Game, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Anybody evrr try n crate train a pup who ENJOYED rollin n layin in theyre shit? How did it work out? What did u do to get em trained?

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

lol you just have to take them out more frequently if they are doing that in the crate. Also this is another reason why I don't free feed if you are trying to crate train it makes it a lot harder to train them since you are trying to take them out shortly after they eat to go. How old is the pup? How often are you taking it out? Do you leave blankets in the crate? If you do some pups or dogs will hide the poop under the blankets lol.. Pups who do this you can take the blankets out. How big is the crate you are using? Or do you have dividers in there to adjust the amount of space the pup has to move around? You don't want a crate that's too big as pups will find an area to do their business and then sleep on the other side of the crate. If you have a pup who is just dirty and likes rolling in it's shit lol you will need to take the pup out more frequently and clean up the accidents regularly. If there are blankets in the crate try taking them out and see if the pup still shits and rolls around in it lol.

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i have NEVER had a pup that didnt sleep at the other end of his/her crate if i didnt manage to get them out on time...and when i have a new pup, i take em out every 2 or 3 hours. gotta set an alarm and plan on not getting any sleep. no wonder i hate pups, training them sucks.

4. YEP!!! Some of my friends think I'm nuts when I tell them I set my alarm at night to get up and take the pups out. Putting in the time then makes it all worth it in the long run though when you have dogs that will not go in their crate, and when you do take them out mine go to the bathroom on command.

I did have one stupid bitch that I could walk around the yard with for 45 minutes and she wouldn't go. Put that bitch away though and you can bet within 10 minutes she's shitting in her crate. Gave that bitch away and just lost the money I paid for her. Fuck it. I can't stand a stupid fucking dog!

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i hear ya boogie & lee! i cant fuckin stand puppies....an yes boog he is one of those i take him outside and he lays down on the lawn and watches me watch him for 20 mins or so......i bring him in and not 2 mins later hes shittin in the corner........

i mean i got wooden floors so its easy enough to clean but i dont want him to make a habit outta shittin in the house, its like he does it on purpose............

sadie, the dogs 12 weeks old.....his crate is tiny.........i let em out damn near every hour on the hour......i almost feel like he looks forward to layin in shit! like "oooh its squishy time!" LMAO

i talk to his breeder daily and his siblings are nothing like that, in fact.....the exact opposite! the dogs bred pretty tight..................maybe i just got the retard with my luck? lol

a few more months with the addition of another kennel and the fuckers goin outside, i just like to give pups theyre first 9 mnths or so in the house.....i feel like it helps with theyre smarts....

i dunno if theyres much i can do about it, i realize there are just dumb dogs out there.......more of ventin really.....i was just curious who else has dealt with a nasty fucker.....

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Some dogs are just nasty there is nothing you can do about it but put them outside lol...

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Luckily most of mine hate going in the crate,so as long as I do my part and take them out I usually don't have a problem.But there's always an occasional retard.

8. bbad

bbad Big Dog

don't free feed & when you take him out if it's possible put him on a little time out chain & leave his view this may work. when those lil f-kers want to play the waiting game on me i use a Q-tip

9. Yeah I tried the q-tip on the dumbass bitch I got rid of. Dumbass just walk around like she didn't know it was there.

10. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Met somebody with a German shepherd, dog lived in a kennel run, had plenty of room but always shit in his doghouse. so the guy took out the doghouse. That god damn dog shit in the corner where his doghouse used to be and laid in it.

Sister had a chihuahua while she lived in an apartment and tried to crate train it but the little bugger would shit in his crate and roll around in it.

Some dogs are just nasty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

11. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

That reminds me of a nice looking pitbull mutt a cousin of mine got a few years back.

the dog was on a chain an every morning my cousing woke up to clean shit in the dog's water bowl. Every night without fail the dog would shit in the water....LOL!!! He was an old motherfucker at that. guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

12. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

i laughed so hard.

13. ganja

ganja Big Dog

bwahaha laced lol

I think you just found yourself a nasty one :p

might just pass if you stay consistent..
    and you know, patience is a great virtue also ^^ lol

if it doesn't pass, well.. just put him out on the chain or in a kennel run, that way he can shit where ever he feels like lol

and don't forget to praise when he does haha I'd actually might just pay to watch you praise the pup in a super happy tone, with a high pitched voice bwahaha

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lol ill record it nn sell tickets!

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

you put it outside

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Damn naus why didnt i think of that..............lol

Seriously tho, he cant go outside permanently till i get another kennel up.....too many dogs

17. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

I had a bitch just like Boogie's and I hated her so much cause she'd just look at me and wait till I watching and just shit/piss on the floor, she wouldn't even shit in her crate, and I would walk her for hours. She was an awesome bull dog though and very smart, except for the spiteful tarnishing of my floors.

18. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

Ill ones had a puppy that makes a game off it she dith here thing outside and wen she must go in here crate she jankt untill ill let here in the house with us and the times that ill dit not take here out off here crate she poopt always in it so she new ill must clean up the shit and she was free to run outside or in the house.