1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SHOBOX,, Boxing tonight..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by reddirt redneck, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

I agree with you 100% I would rather see a fighter I like lose than to win by the bull shit judges. The way the commentators are all bag licking Ward almost made me push the mute button. The way I broke down the way the fight happened is like so. Some rounds were close but I would give those to the fighter that is going forward which was Kovalev. Kovalev scored a knock down. Kovalev also landed more jabs and power shots and his punches are way more meaning full than Wards pitter padder. Ward was also way more banged up looking at the end of the fight. So how they had him win is just pure corruption. And I doubt Ward will be giving him a rematch anytime soon since he is so inactive.