1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

shorty cowboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Shorty cowboy threw straight up Bulldogs ! the stuff works either line bred or outcrossed with jeep/redboy dogs .

2. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

anybody got a ped on this shorty cowboy?... id like to see what he coms down from... never heard of him

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

the shit i had was shorty and eli...50/50

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

becareful gem!!!....line is addictive!!!.....one taste of it and your hooked!!...imo!!

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

r.i.p stone cold!!!...best dog i ever had!!.......the crazy thing about my dog stone was he hardly ever barked....he was very intense and serious at all times!!....getting chill bumbs thinking about that dude!!

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

if anybody has any of this blood please, PLEASE!!!!...let me know!!!....dont get me wrong, i kno this isnt the best bloodline out there its just he was my first!!...so please nobody take this the wrong way

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

yes please somebody pull up the peds on this bloodline asap!!!

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

hey ben!!...i did some reading up on that "cd"...i dont know if my dog had it or if he did have it...i didnt see any visual affects as far as crippling goes...but u are 100% rite about 1 thing....if i can find a dog like shorty the i will take a whole yard of them with "cd"....no if,ands or buts about!!!

9. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

omg!!!!....im begging on my knees now!!!....somebody please point me in the right direction!!!...lol.....that fukkin dog is priceless!!!!

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

my dog stone cold looked just like this!!!......i miss that dude!!!....R.I.P SC!!!

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

is it true that when Mr. Morgan/Cochran's passed away his wife got rid of all his dogs?

14. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

If you look at the Picture at his front paws..... i understand proformance but i cant say I would want that trait passed on to the dogs I'm producing. Years of selective breeding can correct that right? How much better whould he have been with proper ankles under him??

Vic

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Morgan/Cochran's thats two diffrent people.

16. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

good point!..but do u really think his paws stopped his perfomance?......u cant deny the show this dog put on!...i read about thid "cd" last night but never seen it in my dog......does a dog have to be a certain age before it starts to take affect of him? and if so what is the age?

17. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Jut like they say on that show with the midget family on TV, He could do anything a regular sized dog could do but just different,lol.

He was a handy capable little dog :D

18. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

u got that right old timer!!!!

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

yes i know....i was asking the question about both of them...did they both get rid of there dogs?....not sure if Mr. Cochran has passed

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
  20. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

if shorty had this "cd" doesnt that mean the dogs before him had this?.....imo i think this "cd" is blown out of poportion because the dogs before were great dogs too!!