1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Should I dock her ears??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cemoreno, Jun 13, 2006.

1. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

It's not really me so much as my husband who wants it done I'm trying to get some opinions for him.

2. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

he is sharp boiboi! pepper is good, learning crate training currently, what a blast that is :::note the severe sarcasm!::: thanks for asking! :)

3. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

my pup is learning too it's hard though casue I have to take her out on my lunch brecks case she can't hold it 7hrs. yet. and I agree it is a blast!!! LOL!! Pepper is a cutie butt!

4. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

you are so funny cemoreno! she aint half as cute as your babies! :) she is rotten to the core, but at least i am lucky enough to sit at home and here her pathetic pleas for release from the crate, and christopher gets so mad at me he starts crying when i put her in there and says "mommy...puppy hurt?!?!" sheesh, give me a break! lmao!

5. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

I know right it bites!! I take her to work alot so I don't have to worry and not only that I can monitor her scratching and tell her no it only makes it worse. I had excema once when I went snow boarding it does itch liike crazy!! And mine are just a spoiled as Pepper is believe me. I just went to the store and bought the each a new toy. A frisbee for Kasha cause amazingly a collie dog at the park tought her to catch a frisbee (I mean leap up and snag it out of the air). And for Anita and mint flavored chew toy cause she's teething. (she chews like crazy right now.) And a ball for fetch for the two of them to share. Spoiled Rotten!!!!!!

6. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

oh i guess that would be like the 45 pound bag of diamond lamb and rice food and new toy, plush lambskin bed and new tie out i bought for her yesterday?? lmao! i have a wedding in 45 days and i havent even paid all THOSE bills yet and i am spending money like crazy on her!!! lol!

7. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yea i gave up on buying my dog any type of toys or soft pillow beds because they don't last more than a day. My dogs favorite toy is a piece of rope that we play tug of war, his springpole, and a hard plastic ball that he can't destroy. Pepper you'll see once pepper starts to grow how quickly you'll be going through toys and beds.

8. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

she LOVES my empty water bottles!!!! she crunches them down flat shaking it and growling the whole time!! its too cute! :)

9. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Do you feed the naturals or the regular diamond. I feed diamond naturals lamb&rice my dogs like it better than anything else I've tried. Neat coincidence.

Mine likes water bottles too. and yes the older girl Kasha goes through Kongs in 1wk it's expensive to keep her a toy or two around the house.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2006
  10. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

its the bright pink and yellow bag, in one day time there has already been an improvment with her bowls and need to go! great stuff and she wolfs it down!!

11. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

exactally! You use Diamond naturals too! that stuff rocks my socks! It make there BM's small and black and not quite so potent. But beware of the gas. Wheww!!! Stinky butts!

12. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

If u ever have any trouble with that dog food i suggest going with innova evo. The food is made from only raw food including chicken, turkey and vegetables. Bruno has been on it for about a month now and there is a big difference in his energy level and also the muscle tone is getting a lot better.

13. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

thanks boi! rocks my socks! cute!! she always has gas, and it can burn my nose!!! lmao!!! sorry i killed your thread!! :) thats cool we use the same stuff, she loves this stuff!

14. B

B CH Dog

Your dogs ears are great and she might grow into them. I wouldn't touch them at all. If you search for the "crop" on the forum you will find even more opinions.

Regards,

B

15. semo

semo Top Dog

just to clarify i must say that the cropped ears do look really good on some dogs..I also like the non cropped look. but i dont think i would do that to my dog. It is just a personal decision.

16. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Just in case my little one has another allergy where do you get innova evo?? it's either that or the vet told me if her skin doesn't get better put her on a vegitarian food !!!!!!!! Ahhhh what no!! WTF! Silly man don't know what he's talkin' bout.

It's okay pepper mommy you can mess up my thread whenever you want to its not going to kill me or anything. Plus talking to you is a gas LOL!!!

17. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

I think I'm going to leave her ears alone I was just looking at Lillbits pics and hers did that too at 6mos or so then they went back to normal.

18. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

a GAS!!! stop i am supposed to be in a bad mood today! lmao!!!!

i love your vegitarian game dog! lol, awww damn, now the glossary police are gonna get me! :)

19. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

yayayay!! good choice! :);)

20. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Okay, okay I'll quit. good talkin' to you though and watch your back for the glossary policia.