1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show And Tell

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Onac, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Onac

Onac Pup

WE ARE PREPARED TO SEND YOU A BULLDOG THAT CAN AND WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT BULLDOGS AND BLOODLINES FOREVER. FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING ONLY. WE ARE GOING TO AWARD TO A FEW GOOD MEN/WOMEN SOME BULLDOGS THAT ANY DOGGER WOULD BE PROUD TO OWN. BS. . . . YOU SAY......NO WE ARE SERIOUS. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY HERE AT AMWK. IT IS ABOUT THE BREED. SEND US, VIA EMAIL, THE BLOOD YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH, AND WE WILL MATCH YOU UP WITH SOME OF THE DOGS WE ARE WILLING TO SALE, AT WHICH TIME WE WILL THEN CONTACT YOU AND ASK IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT OUR BULLDOG AND PAY FOR THE SHIPPING TO GET HIM/HER TO YOU..........AND HE OR SHE IS YOURS. THAT SIMPLE. THAT'S IT. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL US AT AMWK1989@YAHOO.COM AND THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    YIS AMWK

2. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Whats the catch?? Once he/she wins we have to give them back or what??

3. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Sounds too easy.....:confused:
    Is there a catch..?? Were are you located anyway..?? And why are you so sure of what you are producing..??

4. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

I was also wondering will I get the papers on the dog??

5. Onac

Onac Pup

I Will Cut To The Chase, For Most Of You Here You Will Understand For Others I Am Sure That You Will Figure It Out Along The Way.
    We Have Had These Bulldogs In Our Family My Whole Life, And I Personally With The Help Of My One True Partner ( My Wife ), Have Had These Bulldogs In Our Lives For The Past 15 Years. I And Others That Know Me, Can Assure You That You Will Get The Very Best Chance At The Ownership Of A Real Bulldog, And Not Just A Merchandised Name (bloodline).
    Besides The Facts Stated Above. What Is The Deal With You People And The Questions Already. If A Dog Is Cheap, You Have Questions, If A Dog Is Priced To High You Have Negative Comments (and No Money), And If Some One Offers To Give You Something, Like Certain Old Timers Done With Myself In The Past, You Question Further.
    I Have Merely Been Put In Between A Rock And A Hard Spot. And Instead Of Shoot Dogs And Throw Them In A Hole Like Some People I Know (the Proud), I Have Offered To Find Homes For These Bulldogs. With People I Choose As Deserving.
    Please People If You Have More Questions For Me. Use The Phone. I Am Close To Getting Upset With Some Of You. I Know As Well, If Not Better Than Yourselves Whether Or Not You Are Doggers Or Not. I Have Spoke With Some Of You And Some Have Been Truthful, While Others Can Not Speak For The Shit In Thier Mouth Or Head. You Ever Heard The Saying "takes One To Know One", Well That Saying Ain't Just For Kids. Or Maybe It Is. Kids With Bulldogs.
    If I Have Upset Anyone By This Post. Well The Truth Hurts, That Is All I Can Say.
    This Post Is Not Aimed Directly At Anyone Immediately Associated With The Post Above Or There After. Unless Someone Writes As Though He/ She Has Cranial-rectal Inversion, But If Warranted, By Such Statements, Please Speak Your Mind..
    Yis Amwk

Icarus likes this.
  6. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Get with me and I'll see If I can't help you move some of you stuff, bro. Just hit me in a PM.