1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show collars??

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by BlueDiamondgirl, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I don't see a white collar lasting very long.

2. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

show collars=no collars..... right?? j/k i want some of those super spiked collars for my dogs..

3. The 1" leather Bronson show collars from Stillwater will hold ANY bulldog alive.

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i want it strictly for showing, it wont be worn long or often

5. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

I seen some 2 inch white collars being sold here at the Cali shows. They should last, they're made with the same material nylon. I just see them getting dirty really fast though.

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

yea that's what I meant. A dingy white collar would not be a good look.

7. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

just depends on what you like and what the dog looks best in. If i showed dogs i would most likely use a 1.5 inch show collar from stillwater. AGK just posted a thread with some 2 inch collars hes get that would make good show collars as well

thats a totally unbiased answer right? :p

8. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

agreed.....I like the classic look of leather too though

9. Hairy Kelly

Hairy Kelly Banned