1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show you care!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by OhRex, Sep 3, 2006.

1. OhRex

OhRex Pup

I posted this on the links, but I am sure everyone will actually read this. It is a website of people and their pitbulls against BSL. (My picture is in there somewhere...) It is just an awesome thing to see when you think there is no hope left...

http://www.sorryagain.com/

Thanks, guys! I know you all feel as strongly about this as I do!

[​IMG]

2. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Ah thanks for sharing that site...lol...it is good to get periodic reminders about it.
    What kinda doggie is that in your second picture, the little one? It is cute and of course your pit bull is beautiful as if you needed me to tell you that..

3. OhRex

OhRex Pup

He is a Jack Russel Terrier, and a little terror. He keeps Rex (my Pitt) on his toes! lol. That is the main reaon why I do not understand certain people. They freak out and see a little puppy next to him! When will people learn?

4. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

All the Jack Russell's I have known (or heard of and it is not too many) were little terrors....They seem to never relax, lol, although yours is sleeping so peacefully...probably dreaming up trouble. Do they come with the wiry coats and smooth coated? (I know I could look it up, but I am lazy)

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Heres some of mine that made it ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one didn't make it but I'll throw it in for fun :D

[​IMG]

6. Suki

Suki Guest

That's a great site, and yes, nice to be reminded about. I have entered a # of photos in there, as well.

Always a decent place to revisit. [​IMG]