1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sick to my stomach

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by chloesredboy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. yOg

yOg Pup

I agree with dued!

2. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Yep me too. Several times I have had to just turn around and walk away because people are so freakin stupid.

3. dizzle0021

dizzle0021 Guest

You say you are sure she doesn't have the special license to posess more than 4 dogs. But have you asked her because if you call the AC and she turns out to have this license then nothing changes and you look like a complete A$$. So educate CALMLY and kill her with kindness. Or just stay away. But you will catch more flys with honey than vinegar.

4. 440rider

440rider Guest

she sounds smart to me...maybe she can explain that to the spca's, ac's and peta's worldwide...he'll I'd pitch in a few to spread the word.

I wouldnt sweat it and i would keep my nose out of her so called yard as well. Like rock said pass along some literature to her. Good Luck!

5. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Ok, when you go back to work I would approach said dummy and the conversation might go something like this:

I am so sorry for my outburst, it was hot and I was really stressing. The more I thought about what you said the more I questions I had, for instance:
    Bull terrier is a breed, not a blood line...you know General Pattons dog was a Bull Terrier. Am Staff is another breed, not a blood line...you know the dogs that are shown in the AKC dog shows. And of course with your backround as a breeder I'm sure you know the APBT and the Am Staff are two different breeds that are referred to as Pit Bulls, as there is no such breed as Pit Bull. Pit Bull is a slang term used when referring too all the PB breeds, APBT, Am Staff, Staffy Bull Terrier. I was so shocked to hear you would allow a dog with a genetic fault such as blindness to be your stud dog, how many blind pups has he sired? And I am sure you know from the history of the APBT that human aggressive dogs were generally culled...when will you be culling your stud? I would love to see your pedigrees and breeding lisence information, I hear there has been a rush by the authorities on BYBers since the Mike Vick incident, you really need to be protected. Don't worry I called AC for you so you can quickly get off their hit list, man I feel sorry for any one that has more than 4 animals w/o the appropriate paper work as a qualified breeder like yourself! No need to thank me, just trying to make up for my outburst yesterday...you have a really great day!!!!

Then walk away and wait for the said dummy to sweat bullets - if she has enough gray matter...or look for that confused expression, it's like the kind I get when someone says to me "Is she a PB?", response "Oh no, she is an American Staffordshire"....Hee Hee

Good luck!!!!

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

rotflmao!!!! Good one!!! :D