1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Slaughter of the innocents.

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by DryCreek, Nov 25, 2005.

1. First and foremost, I am ANGRY at what happened. I cannot believe this sort of thing can still happen. Please go ahead with your suit as a successful case will shake the injust nature of these organizations.

Moreover, I feel the pain and sort of visiualized the events unfolding (vivid imagination). Remember that the enemy is these organizations not a person that committed a 'not so smart' action.

Did you volunteer the paperwork for your dogs? How can they take our property (as it is seen by the law) without specific warrant?

I am sorry your thanksgiving was left with less to be thankful for......

Fight the fight your dogs never had the chance of winning.

2. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

sorry for your lose,, your babies are up in heaven and may the pricks that caused this to go to hell,, it's time to stand up and fight sh!t like this,

3. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

"Did you volunteer the paperwork for your dogs? How can they take our property (as it is seen by the law) without specific warrant?"

As both my husband and I were under arrest and incarcerated(for a week) we were not able to supervise the removal of the animals. The OSPCA does not need a warrant to remove an animal from your home if it is deemed to be in distress. The police let them in and they are allowed to take anything that is related to your animals if it is in plain view. Our registration/ownership papers were on the table, our mill was in view through the shed door.

4. Judy

Judy CH Dog

OMG. That is horrible. I am very sorry for your loss. :(

? How the heck did they reach this conclusion?

5. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Thats what I would like to know. They took the dogs on the 23rd of Sept, and made thier decision to destroy the dogs on Oct 5th. We talked to them on the 3rd and were not told we had to provide them with anything to get the dogs back. They knew they had NO proof that these were fighting dogs. We were not charged by them for anything.They used the ban to say they were purchased after Aug 28th and so were not eligible to be grandfathered, and gave us no opportunity to get the papers required to prove they were. They gave us 2 days and then stopped returning our calls. We were frantically trying to find a lawyer to handle this for us and they knew we were going the legal route. The handling of the situation was unethical in my opinion. I worked there a year and a half ago. I ran the dog area. After they took our dogs they added conditions to my bail bond that would not allow me to even go to see them without a keep the peace officer. Until my court bull is done, I'm not even allowed to own a dog. But my husband is:) . My dogs were used as an example and it was wrong of them to use a ban to kill my dogs when they say they don't support breed bans. I strongly believe that no animal deserves to be mistreated, thats why I applied for a job there. 3 months after being hired there, I was top dog in the dog area. But that meant nothing to them, they just wanted them dead for some reason. I am so screwed up by this. My husband doesn't believe them, he says he thinks they are lying to us.That our animals are still there. Oh if that were true.:confused: I don't even know what to think anymore. I need proof that this was done. But what proof can I get.

6. laurenmichelle

laurenmichelle Big Dog

I am so sorry for your loss.

7. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

sorry for your loss

8. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

wth is wrong with them ospca peeps stupid ppl....i'm sry for your loss rip angels

9. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

but the problem with this is they can put your dogs to sleep without your knowledge that they are doing so, thus it was your property and they should be held responsible ,, you can,t put a price tag on setimental value

10. sorry for you loss .....I hate to hear that babies were put down w/no chance of a full life

11. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

So sorry for your loss

12. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

I am terribly sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and family. You all will be in my prayers. RIP

13. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

Sorry For This Great Loss .........i Hope All Thier Dogs Get Ran Over Or Drink Antifreeze.

14. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Thanks all for your kind words.....I just found out from a friend of ours, who was boarding his pit bull at our house when this happened, that his dog is still alive and he is being given the opportunity to get it back from the OSPCA. Also, my husband talked to the girlfriend of the house guest who caused our problem, and she was told by the OSPCA that some of his dogs are still alive. WTF. I'm happy for the owner of the boarder, but our house guest??? How can some of his still be alive??? His dogs were the aggressive ones. His dogs had scarring. How could they tell who's dogs were who's? It wasn't until our lawyer sent them our list that they knew which dogs were ours.WTF Something is really screwed up with this.

15. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

sorry for your Lose.

16. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I agree. They can't just put down some and not others without explanation. I cannot begin to imagine how you and your family must be feeling. I am sooo sorry for the lose you have suffered. May they rest in peace.

17. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

That's horrible that they didn't put all of his down. It's not fair and I would demand to know why.

18. never

anyways, man this made me cry... thats so horrible... it put a knot in my stomach also... RIP to ur doggy's... :(

19. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

if someone diggs deep enough they,ll find something done wrong, thus persue the lawsuit,they can't get one without gettin them all, they're trying to cover up something

20. Suki

Suki Guest

sending good vibes....

so sorry to be reading of this. It just totally sux, and I feel SOOOOO bad for you guys. I pray, by some miracle, your dogs are still alive....
    may the BEST possible outcome find its way to you folks.
    again, VERY sorry....:(