1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

small bare lumps on topside of tail

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by act284, Apr 28, 2010.

1. act284

act284 Big Dog

Been to the vet. I was given cephalexin for a week to see if that would help. Got a recheck appointment in a week. Dr. doesnt think it's ringworm, and would do biopsy to rule out tumor or growths.

Here are pictures of the tail (yellow smear is the nu-stock ointment stains):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are shots of the abdomen that looks moist and nasty:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any ideas of what it could be? should i try to use nu stock still bag balm?

the bumps used to be just 2 flat ones...i successfully treated it with nu-stock...but then the open lesions came back...it seemed like it got crusty and split open and was bleeding...now I see 4-5 bumps that are raised round mounds...there are 2 darker ones that cant be seen in the picture because of the color