1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Snooty Dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pitlver, Aug 16, 2005.

1. pitlver

pitlver Pup

I Know That There Is A Bloodline Discussion For Snooty Dogs However There Is Very Little Info Compared To The Other Lines I Am Interested In Learning More About This Strain. Please Can Someone Give Some Links Or Breeders Of This Line Or Does The Lack Of Info On These Dogs Tend To Mean That They Aren't That Good Line Of Dogs. I Own 3 Apbts Now(jeep/sorrells And Reboy/ Bolio) And Have Researched Their Bloodlines But I Have Ran Across Some Fellas From Halifax, N.c. Who Swear That The Snooty/redboy Cross Is The Best Thing Goin With Devastating Mouth,long Wind And Deep Gameness. Any And All Information About The Snooty Bloodline Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

The Snooty dogs that I've had, and seen, tend to be smart, soft mouthed dogs, intense mofos. Most I've had have been crossed with Redboy, or Redboy and Tombstone/Bolio.
    BB

3. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

I've Heard Of Good Things From Red Boy/ Snooty Bloodlines Around Here In Nc. There Is A Man Not Far From Me That Specializes In Red Boy X Snooty And Red Boy X Jocko Lines As Far As I Know Very Game Driven Dogs But Lack The Mouth That I Like To Have. Jmo Though.

4. Kevlar

Kevlar Pup

I have a chinaman snooty cross and he's very game smart and he has a hard bite I have a brother to rockstone sheek

5. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

I would go with the chinaman/snooty/alligator cross

6. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

I would say you have had some outstanding success with those crosses Bubba! Is that ch Tate in your avatar?

7. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Snooty is the Grandsire of Chinaman. So you would be going back to the Snooty blood...not really crossing. Chinaman was out of Woods Trouble.

8. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

......lmao

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

If you look at the way Snooty was bred..imo he is a Fitzwater Goldie,Dibo cross that took after Fitzwater Goldie more than the Dibo side.Fitwaters Goldie does show up twice in Snooty pedigree in the 4th..Goldie was a 75 percent Lightner dog with 25 percent Colby..Goldie produced Clouse Zeke who produced Koehlers Bull the dog behind the Sorrells blood and also Zeke produced Indian Bolio.As far as the eli and snooty cross that produced Chinaman ,well Snooty already had the Dibo blood in him top and bottom but he didnt take after the Dibo much..Took more after the performance side of fitzwater goldie .