1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

so this is how

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JoeyNzoey, Jul 26, 2010.

1. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Shit, looks like i was lied too. Anyone know any good breeders of blue noses? I'm willing to 3k for an unproven pup

2. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

haha yeah no kidding huh my black nose pit bull with spots to must be a mixed bred mutt she doesn't stand a chance against a well bred razors edge blue nose pit bull or a red nose pit bull. As we speak I have this freak stalker on you tube who has been following me leaving a reply to every comment I make under bully videos and apbts he just won't leave me the heck alone. He truly thinks ambullys are everything and that makes me a dumb "chick" and also I don't know anything because I only own one dog....goodness I feel like I can't breath over there almost feels like harassment literally!

3. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

lmao..haha for an unproven pup lol...yea them blues are rare my man.

Guess it take 30 dogs and year round breeding to know about dogs huh? You got a youtube stalker lol? thats different. I wouldnt mind bullys so much if it wasnt for their community. I feel like thats whats hurting THEIR breed. They all seem to be "wannabe thugs" of some sort. They walk around with these dogs stomaches 2 inches from the ground with the 10lb spike harnesses on them and all bully videos i see are of owners trying to portray them as a "hard" breed. Ive seen plenty of these dogs in person, these damn dogs are LAZY. No better word to describe them, theres not a damn thing "hard" about these dogs. Theyre lame as hell. Its whatever to me, it just gets old as walkin down the street and someone tellin you "why is yo pitt so small, mine is 90lbs". Im sure this has been posted before, but its my favorite and describes the ENTIRE bully community in one video....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0Bg7U_Nx5c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0Bg7U_Nx5c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

4. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I actually think I came up with a view point, See none us understood that when the APBT was being ruined by the gangster people in the late 70s to 80s 90s that they were mixing them back then and this is the culmination of what all the little kids saw and memory of there elders and now they grew up to finally finish and make legit the breed of dog created by the OG’s as far as I am concerned it’s a different breed it’s not a APBT and that’s ok, it’s a Ambully

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea i aint a bully hater!

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I hate them I wouldn't harm the dogs but I hate that "breed" if you could even call them that there are to many counts to make as to why they are hated by me because the main one being "they think this is the evolution for our american pit bull terriers" anyone who loves our breed would hate that fact alone I would think? I mean you have these two "breeders" right here who are practically claiming that statement.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea but there a couple fish in a big lake,

theres a lot of bully breeders that do not claim there dogs as APBT or even STAFFS,

besides its the people who are the ignorant ones.

would i ever own another bully? no, there useless to me. but do they make ok pets? sure

no reason to hate "them" hate the ignorant folks that breed them.

8. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

even for the people who don't claim them as apbts all they do is mass produce and peddle, but I hate them sorry ;) just like people who hate cats or chihuahuas.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

did you hate them before you joined the site? be honest

10. bjh

bjh Pup

alright i watched both videos and laughed til i peed when the bullies were snorting and shit...lmao...they get winded jus standing on a leash but they're supposed to be an evolved version of my dogs...right...and to pit5...i'm pretty friggin gangsta and i haven't ruined or peddled shit...i dont sell pups to byb...i dont breed dogs jus cuz a bitch is in heat and i dont condone this blue nose bully bullshit so i would appreciate you not making such generalizations...thank you :cool:

11. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

:lolup:
    That pretty much what he said.

12. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Sorry for what appears like a generalization but drug dealers were the first to take APBTs and use them to guard drug houses , As far as I am concerned the original APBT’s had to of been inadequate for guard work but they mixed them with other nasty dogs and after one or two generations back and forth they had a different type of dog that looked like PBs If what I say is not true well that’s why I feel the dogs coming out from these new breeders are so proud of what they got cause there foundation of knowledge has always been breed as we want, to create what I like, to now I like what I got , so now my dogs are real with pedigrees. Let’s face it they found away around the system. If we have APBT SBT & Amstaff why not try to create a AMbully akc dog so as to separate it official They are clearly not APBT these guys need to except that. Do they breed to type? Because they seem to, even ban dogs can’t breed to type. Do you think they put a little English Bull in once in awhile and no body’s willing to tell the truth? It’s disturbing when any one boldly states about them being guard dogs or protection that’s way off the breed standard. <O:p</O:p

13. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Im pretty gangsta myself, sir.:dogkiss:

14. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

OK your an Idiot...I want to see a pic of these so called Gangster's...

The AKC fucked up these dog's and more recently the UKC... Gangster's dont make paper's or registries by your logic...
    Is this a Gangster
    [​IMG]
    or is this gangster

[​IMG]

Cause DMX's dog's look like this:[​IMG] and ABKC shows look like this
    .[​IMG]

:lolup:Look like Suburb homies to me

Your really dumb cause if you knew anything Project/Ghetto dog fighter's dont have dog's have registries... And dont pay 3thousand for no fucking DOG

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  15. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

Sorry for what appears like a generalization but i think the public school system failed you

16. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Preach to em....that last quote sums it up well...Although i do feel that people who own the bully breed tend to be the guys that act tough with a spiked collar, am i wrong?

17. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I def agree, AMBULLY dude's buy 3 thousand dollar dog's and they are def the one's with spiked collars that cost 50-100 bucks and act tough. They buy the dog's cause it helps complete there (IMAGE). Not cause they love dog's, the performance, the entertainment, the sport or the breed.

I'm not getting on anyone I just don't like how he generalized and made it sound like it's the fault of Black people in the ghetto. I know he didnt say that outright; but that was the implication. And all I'm saying is little kid's and your avg. standing on the corner crack dealer fighting dog's in project's dont start registries: and they have backyard pit's that look like true game apbt's (Generally).

If the Hood basement Project dogfight is at fault for anything it's when the hippies came to the projects in the 70's and saw dogfight's... now them and they're kids work for HSUS. If DMX or Mike Vick did anything they didnt start psychedelic Outkast Blue Pit's: No if they did anything they got PETA involved but bringing too much attention to themselves.

No some dude in the Suburbs of Maryland started R/E. Some dude with money to travel and buy AKC dog's. It damn sure wasn't the hood. He used an image to make it cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

19. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

just like the fact that the market is flooded with these totally shitty bred dogs all these Razors Edge and Gotti crap dogs that arent pitbulls at all gets on my nerves that people think that these are real pits if you know anything you can look at their ped and tell they are crap.

20. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

like the dog in that picture that those suburb homies have. that crap dog probably cant even jump up a set of stairs