1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

so this is how

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JoeyNzoey, Jul 26, 2010.

1. bjh

bjh Pup

and he wouldn't last 20 minutes in the [] in the best shape of his life...go to the "hood" and you could hypothetically see matches last for hours and end up with a dog losing game...never gonna happen with ambully breeders...and i'm with adm...show me some so called gangstas...the dudes wit ambullies are jus that so called gangstas...real g's don't need an overexaggerated dog to 'complete their image'...lmao...:butt:

2. bjh

bjh Pup

@viegas..
    lmmfao...i want that t shirt so friggin bad...the one wit the cheesy white guy throwin up westide...that shit is classic

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yeah that's why I joined the site haha because I was sick of only seeing hippos that I obviously knew were not real apbts doesn't make sense for me to join if I did like them now does it? it's ok evil kyle I know your a softy for the ambullys ;)

and my zoey is probably the only apbt on this site with a huge spiked collar she's one of a kind ;)

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what breed started that trend again??? :rolleyes: lol

5. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I didn't get her collar because of the "trend" I always have liked spiked collars even on my German shepherd/rottweiler cross hell even my sister's chihuahua had a small spiked collar :cool:

it's ok your still the softy for ambullys ;)

6. bjh

bjh Pup

damn...sick burn...lol

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

im not a bully hater. ill admit that to the world.
    i hate bully breeders but its sick to hate an animal for what they are.

your right joey, i think im going to through some reigns and a saddle on one of the dogs! maybe even stick a pull sled behind them.

the spiked collar trend is poppin in the bully world, the very breed you hate.

yet you rock that shit proudly on a pitbull???

if i hate somethin im gonna hate the whole thing,

if im racist (which im not) to black folks or mexicans, then im not going to hate them and rock a grill at the same time (i got one) lol

if i hate white & mexican folks,(which i dont) you aint gonna see me wearin wranglers, button ups and cowboy boots

if i hate hindu's (which i dont), you aint gonna see me rock a turban!

and if i hate asians (which i dont) you aint gonna catch me in a riced out mitsubishi.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i aint pickin no fights, just thought id point it out.

9. bjh

bjh Pup

lmao...riced out mitsubishi...that's awesome...

10. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

spiked collars were not made for ambullys I can go to petsmart and buy a spiked collar I even saw them at my other pet store here in town with more spikes and they had a rottweiler on their logo, yeah maybe not with spikes like the ones on zoey's collar but it's still a spiked collar.

It's not what I "rock" on her that counts anyways, it's how I take care of her and WORK HER like an actual apbt which to me defeats the purpose of her spiked collar just being apart of a "trend" anyways and just posing for the camera like I actually just want her to be an image with that spiked collar.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea but what im sayin is, that spiked collar got made popular by bullys. show me a gs or rott with a spiked collar and i will personally tell there owner they look fuckin retarted!

its was a collar that was made into a trend by am bullys.

look up 10 pics of overdone ambullys, tell me what 7 of them are wearing.

12. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

like I said to me the only thing that matters is what I actually do with my dog not what type of collar she is wearing and what I do with her is far more superior then any of the ambully owners because I know what she is and it certainly is not one of those that's like saying well I can't wear abercrombie unless I am a preppy white girl (which I wear a lot of of abercrombie) or you couldn't wear jordans unless your an all star basketball player. That's not what counts is it? because we all know certain brands of clothes are projected to stereotype same thing just with my dog in this case I am not going to stop liking things just because they are "known" to be stereotyped.

I am seriously not going to turn this thread into a debate or discussion about her damn collar AGAIN especially coming from someone who told me already what matter's is what I like.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

it is all that matters. do you.

but like i said, i aint gonna say i hate poodles then throw a dress on my dog lol

14. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I have never affiliated spiked collars towards the ambully dogs only so therefore I don't see it as that.

15. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

<TABLE border=1 cellSpacing=10 borderColorLight=#384266 borderColorDark=#7882a5 cellPadding=0 width=1024 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 height=190><TBODY><TR><TD height=143 vAlign=top background=images/dragon-slayer-header.jpg width="100%">
    [​IMG]

</TD></TR><TR><TD height=23 vAlign=center background=images/black59.jpg width="100%" align=right><!--webbot bot="Include" U-Include="menu.htm" TAG="BODY" startspan --><!-- Begin Table -->
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=756 height=15><TBODY><TR><TD height=15 width=99>[​IMG]</TD><TD height=15 width=90>[​IMG]</TD><TD height=15 width=67>[​IMG]</TD><TD height=15 width=84>[​IMG]</TD><TD height=15 width=94>[​IMG]</TD><TD height=15 width=124>[​IMG]</TD><TD height=15 width=130>[​IMG]</TD><TD height=15 width=68>[​IMG]</TD><TD height=15 width=68>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

<!-- End Table --><!--webbot bot="Include" i-checksum="53761" endspan -->​
    </TD></TR><TR><TD height=17 background=images/black59.jpg width="100%">

DragonSlayer Pocket Bully Miniature Bulldogs

<CENTER><TABLE border=1 cellSpacing=5 borderColor=#384266 borderColorLight=#384266 borderColorDark=#7882a5 cellPadding=5 width="95%"><TBODY><TR><TD>
    Honey, I Shrunk The

Bulldawgs!

My daughter and I became intrigued with the mini bulldogs. There are quite a few start-up operations out there with mini and bantam bulldogs. We decided to start researching into them.
    I didn’t want just any miniature bulldog though. I wanted one that, when people saw it, they would go WOW!
    Although somewhat discouraged at first, I believe that we are now on the right path. After looking around for some time, I was unable to find exactly what I wanted. There just wasn’t a miniature bulldog out there that fit my ideal specifications.
    [​IMG]
    I wanted a DragonSlayer brand of miniature bulldog. Something that stood out from the rest! I decided to birth my own breed. Teaming up with a few select partners, the vision was secured.
    Thus, the POCKET BULLY concept was born. After careful research and study, and a whole lot more driving - I assembled what I believe to be some of the finest foundation animals to create a very nice small, compact bully that will weigh in the mid-30 lb range at maturity. Below is our main stud male "BOOMER". If you like what you see here, and think that you might be interested in your own Pocket Bully then feel free to give us a call to discuss terms. ​

Say hello to our latest up and comer to the POCKET BULLY program - "Boomer". He is a 35 pound walking freakshow. Boomer is shown next to the bottle so that you can get an idea of his bone, head, and muscle mass in relationship to his size. Although pictures do him no justice, I thought that it might help. Boomer is the shortest, widest, most massive POCKET BULLY on the planet for his stature. Those of you who have seen him in person will attest to his awesome physique. The only thing that outdoes his appearance is Boomer's temperament.
    We have two outstanding litters due out of this incredible specimen.
    ALL OF OUR POCKET BULLIES ARE REGISTERED WITH THE I.P.B.A. Registry
    ~ ALSO ~
    Boomer can be studded to approved females worldwide for $2500.00 USD

$2500.00 per breeding - call (
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Although not as impressive as "BOOMER" - DRAGONSLAYERS "NITRO" is available for stud to approved females. I have looked far and wide, and there just isnt another 28 pound dog quite like NITRO. A few of our closest friends have seen him, and will attest to that. We can ship semen worldwide. NITRO has his semen evaluated, and is approved for fresh-chilled semen shipment.
    $1000.00 per breeding - call (
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here is one of our females "Lilly"
    [​IMG]

POCKET BULLY T-SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>

<!--webbot bot="Include" i-checksum="6276" endspan -->​
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

fuckin pugs lol

17. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I guess there designer dogs
    The said founder of the breed is Dave Wilson, acoording to what he says he visioned a dog that has the willing to please like <ACRONYM itxtvisited="1">APBT</ACRONYM>, but with a thicker bone mass and no DA. So he began crossing <ACRONYM itxtvisited="1">APBT</ACRONYM> with Amstaffs. These are the big names that you will see throwing knuckles, purple rose of sage etc. Most of these dogs were of CH amstaff blood.

Now in the process alot of fixing and mixing has been going around, breeders wanted to further exaggerate the features on the dogs. This is where all the shortcuts came in and everything went south, paper hanging also came into play. It is said Dave Wilson had some type of hook up through the UKC.

pocket bully- French bulldog, EB, Olde EB etc, crosses

<O:p> </O:p>

18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yeup I believe they are called "shorty bulls" if I am not mistaken :rolleyes: it's just a french bulldog what the hell is wrong with people, and it has a huge chain snap as if it's going to go anywhere :p

19. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Maybe it’s a good thing if people keep creating all these wacky versions of PBs wont BSL have a harder time being enforced after all you guys still have the one and only but what will BSL do when half the country has some kind of PB type dog

20. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

....What makes that dog any different from a pug with cropped ears or an english bulldog?