1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

So this is me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dogman_M, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Dogman_M

Dogman_M Pup

and this is my intro.

I'm a guy in the mid 20's from northern europe.
    been on this forum for some years now but never really joined in on the discussions until lately.
    My biggest passion is dogs and despite my age i've been reading most books, articles and such there's worth reading(atleast i'd like to think so. PLEASE(!!!!) prove me wrong)
    - i visited kennels in, not most of europe, but parts. When we've been of to holiday in spain, greece and so on, family was laying by the
    pool while i was out looking at dif. yards ;)

On favorite bloodlines theres alot to choose from. I like the chinamans, mayfields, well theres actually alot.

Law here says that apbt is illegal, cops will if they see you walking a bull&terrier type of dog, demand papers or it will be put down same day.

Myself got a SBT, which is not your typical type of SBT, he's taller and more agile(23kg, 19.5"shoulder at 13-14 month) with a prey drive like an apbt -
    i wont call it gameness since i havent rolled him and IMO Rolling&Hunt is THE way to test this(not pulling etc.).

i disapprove random street rolls & overall most rolls, however i DO ADMIRE dogmen(most old timers) who will spend weeks and month getting a dog ready for the box,
    not just conditioning the dog but also food, supplements, the psychological aspect of getting ready..
    This is also why, i would kick the shit out of anyone who rolled/hunts with a dog without afterwards appreciating it and showing it respect - no matter the outcome of the roll/hunt.

As my profile says, i basically i like any dog that earns his feed.
    It's all about picking the right tool for the job - i'd like to see a bulldog chase foxes through 10" tunnels or a dachshund take on a 400 pound hog.

2. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

You got any video of the weiner dog hog hunting? I've heard of Patterdales and such hunting pigs but never a weiner dog, it would be interesting to watch.