1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

some fun...

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by blackbisquit, Feb 3, 2011.

1. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:) :)fajah thinks the dogs need to be warm when going outside in the cold :rolleyes::p

2. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

i see she had some lipstick fun aswell hahaha nice pics

3. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

haha yes she had :)

dat was der eerste lippestift die ze heeft gekregen hij is al op ook en me ijstkast en keukenkastjes zagen er ook erg charmant uit :rolleyes::p haha

:)

4. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

whahaha volgende keer de kamer leeghalen en een grote pot met verf en een kwast geven :D

5. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

hahaha ja goeie ideeen lollll mooi op haar eigen kamer dan :p

6. hahahaha
    I will give fajah some new make-up:p

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

your daughter is so cute . looks like she has some good friends . thanks for sharing .:)

8. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

Very nice.
    And we will celebrate Kim hir birthday than she will be 19 years old isn it.

9. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

And say to Fajah we gone eat icecream the next time i am there.

10. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

make that fast after my new paint there is no more make up alowd :p:p:p:p:p:p

11. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

she is cute the little devil thank you :):)

12. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

haha will see will see :cool:
    and fajah love the icecream mannn she talking to me all the time im going to get ice from irma :D:D:D:dogtongue: