1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Someone Poisoned my dog!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cemoreno, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Primo

Primo Pup

Those game cameras sold at walmart etc for less than $100 would be great for this. They even have them infrared now so no flash. Catch the culprit in the act, print out the pic, go find them. Tear up some of their valubale property/possesions(whatever devious thing comes to mind). Hang the pic on the front door with a note "I'm just getting started"

My dad had a problem similar to this where someone kept throwing hamburger meat laced with broken glass into the dog kennels. The dogs were smart enough to eat around the glass. Some people are just evil. Then you have to get "medievil" on their a**.

P