1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Something positive about the breed

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by circlekpits, Sep 29, 2004.

1. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

About a year ago I had a few of my pits stolen from my house. Now the positive side. I live in Central Virginia and we contacted the Animal Control officers in our area and they found my pits for us. The last one returned about 5 1/2 months after being stolen. Since the return of our pits the County has placed a pit bull task force to shut down the people that are taking these dogs and using them for fighting. They have found numerous sites where they are fighting and are starting to shut them down.

2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

glad to hear you got your dogs back and their doing something about it.