1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sons of anarchy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gog123, Jul 1, 2010.

1. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

anyone else watch it? Watchd it from day one and we on season 2 here in the uk. Was wondering how big it is over in america? Hopefully will be running for a long time yet as its different than most shit on the tele.

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

naaaa...never watched it matey.....but feck i do miss "the shield".....cool name for a dog i just thought of...."vic mackey"....lol...:D

3. todd

todd Pup

we watch it too from day one and i think it may be better than the shield

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

probally best to watch it from the start but its alright better than the big brother shit and all the other woman programs on the tele

5. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Great show... have also watched it from the beginning... Sons of Anarchy is the way to go... never liked the sheild... just another cop show....

6. todd

todd Pup

season 3 will start in september

7. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

The Shield rocks! Seen all episodes.
    Sons of anarchy is great too, waiting for season 3 now. The end of season 2 is real irritating

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Great show, been hooked since Episode 1. Can't wait for season 3, all hell is gonna break loose.

9. freeis

freeis Pup

what happend 2 season 2

10. freeis

freeis Pup

mybad i did see 2 the end is carzy