1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

South of the Border VS. Good Ole USA

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by D Game Butcher, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

I've always heard people say we've got the best dogs in the States, but with the limited restrictions they have with dogs down south, I'm wondering if this still holds truth. Do we still own the Pride of saying we produce the best? If so for how long.

2. phill

phill Top Dog

we have better everything their dogs are probally eating their own shit just like the chinese,...go to youtube and use their search punch in "the guy from boston" he sums it up better than me

3. spliff

spliff Big Dog

that guys great..lol
    love this one... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q03fdDQAUY[/ame]

4. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Thanks for the input fellas but whats that got to do with Dogs???

5. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

where is the video of him having a heart attack? there has gotta be at least one with him blowing his top that much!

6. New England

New England Banned

Start with your self,do you think what you have is the best.

7. phill

phill Top Dog

i love the guy

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

what the fuck difference does it make. there APBT not MPBT the name should tell you something.

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

that guys fuckin funny....:D:D:D ....tho he certainly doesnt look indiginous to the us of a.....slim fast intolerant mofo:p:D

10. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Most of them dogs down there can always be traced back to good ole USA lol

11. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

I dont believe anybody just starts off with the best, but you get what you put in, and if you start with the best stock then your bar of achievability is set much higher. So I guess for those of simple mind the question should have been, whos dogs will give your yard its best potential, them or us.

12. phill

phill Top Dog

it doesen't ever since i had a prolbem with a member of the insane duce gang who i beat to a pulp at a chicago white sox game whenever i here about mexico or see a mexican i think of this guy

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
  13. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Your right Ben it is apbt, but our dogs come down from imported stock which we call apbt, so really its just a name. What im getting at is are the best Apbt still born in America.

14. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

I understand where your coming from phill, you know what sucks though ive yet to here someone with a confident "Yes the best dogs are here in America".

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

that's because matching dogs is illegal in the us. so anyone claiming that is a fucking retard.

16. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Ben has a point!!! If they would let us match dogs like they do pro fighters then we would see who has the best dog...who do you think would win though?

17. phill

phill Top Dog

born in the usa says it all the thread probally in my eyes wasn't called for but had fun with it now i'm gooing back to boston

18. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Your right again Ben anyone claiming to have the best stock in the U.S. would be an Idiot, but thats not what im asking anybody to do. Read the question again, then stop, and think about the question so that your capable of giving an intelligent answer. Not your yard vs Mexico. The USA as whole.

19. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

And thats what im trying to get at Dunlap. Is mexican stock better stock? If your looking to own an elite GAME dog is mexico the place to go?

20. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

D, what restrictions are you talking about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.