1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

South of the Border VS. Good Ole USA

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by D Game Butcher, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

i might want to try 1 or 2 mex dogs to see how they turn out,.

2. phill

phill Top Dog

i heard the best mex dog around is yellow man x flaka but i also heard its the flaka part not the yellow ,,not tryin to start trouble it's just what i heard i really personally wouldn't know their not my kind of dogs and would have no intrest at all working with them

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

seriously fellas , top shelf shit. keep it up.:D

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well i think 3/4 of you are full of crap . you need to go see for yourself before you think you can tell everyone that mexico dogs are crap . they have some off the best in the world and prove it every weekend . we all so have some of the best . but we can't look at them the way they can down south .

DISCOIII likes this.
  5. spliff

spliff Big Dog

come on now,we all know shit hasn't change all that much since 76'.
    the game in America isn't dead its just hiding..i know you and i don't take part in it or probably no one on this board but to say its not happening any more in America is just strait up naive.not only is it still happening i would bet its happening just as much as ever.all bullshit laws aside people are gonna do what they want to do and that's never gonna change.put it this way marijuana has been illegal in this country for i don't know how long,doesn't mean I'm not gonna smoke a fat bowl after dinner:D

6. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Unless you've been to a show down south you can't talk about what you haven't seen. Their stock is Grade A top quality shit. I know of many dogman that take the trip down south every weekend with a pocket full and come back with lint. Now with that said, I do know that they still import a lot of their dogs and not just from the U.S.

So to answer the question in my honest opinion I don't think they have a better stock, but I do believe they have a higher percentage of quality dogs because of how freely any dogman can test and cull their stock.

But what do I know? I'm just the son of an immigrant......:D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
  7. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

a game dog is a game dog no matter what country its born in.

8. You got it Titch. I've seen from north of the border, south of the border and south of the equator. My perception of them was that north had the highest level, south had the biggest shows and way south, well we have the best dam BBQ you will ever taste lol.
    As far as the dogs go though,, they all won and lost just like any other so I would say it's pretty much even there.

9. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Yes a game dog is a game dog, but beeing that they have the capability of weeding out undesired qualitys as freely and as often as they want. Dont you think that they are more capable of producing more actual Game dogs than we can.

10. yards full of the best petbulls are is the states period........dont say otherwise!

wieght pull, a-frame hell we gotthem licked!

ljk had a mex cinnection not U.S.......tell's me something,lol!

truth is that even scatterbred hybrid reid/patrick/mayfield blood has curred out over priced garner dogs.

paying hand over fist, shipping, feed ,tlc and the mutt quits thats harsh. Game dogs are where you find them and theres some heavy hitting S.O.B scratchin hard from chav town UK!:eek:

11. No. You have a great misconception of what is being done there in the north.

**to D game butcher

12. Chocolate king was a triple bred sorrell dog

aa lee was one of danns heavy bolio

reid was rolling with inbred catfish

but paper aint sayin sh*t!!!!!!!

All these dogs have bred in a isolaton and are big boned monsters that can take what you choose to bring! :d

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

roughcur answer the question asked of you in the "cardenas" thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. this link will quench your thirst.......

lockedjaw kennels

the title speaks volumes........lol.

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

nope you idiot.....you didnt answer the questions asked.....not at all!!!!!!!!!......you sure you aint uniform??

16. biggs:
    its weird i have moved out the country and got some of the best blood in the world with awesome pedigrees...the weird thing is some of my dogs with no peds are better work rate wise...just a shame thier is no trace of blood as it would help in breeding programmes, what are your views on this and do any of you guys have dogs wih special traits???

well about sums it up for me.

ps i do like a bit of uniform but on my old lady..........nurse me thinks!

pps im a big fan of ROAUL MOAT, some one should give him a vc!

17. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

hey roughcur, WTF does ljk have to with mexican vs. american dogs? Sure he HAD one dog from mexico, but he is from europe man. Not the US. And still, he sold his cardenas dog and kept his US dogs.

Your crazy ass shit man! This guy can't be a cop, he is to fuckin' stupid for that. Possibly a retard, but that's it. Stop fuckin naming people on hear!

Ban this fucker! and remember his IP

18. yes......that is the best way to stifle debate.....no pun intended, lol!

ljk has been sorely let down by the US junk. Assinino is an honest dog.....period. pity they dont build them like that anymore, lol. Maybe the dogs are like buicks......they dont travel well, lol!

ljk is back in the market for some UK spec....aint that a kick in the teeth!

:dogkiss::dogkiss::dogkiss::dogkiss::dogkiss:

19. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

roughcur your thick as fuck just like lockedjaw the big fat twat :D...mods why isnt this idiot banned for stupidity?

roughcur im not even going to bother telling you how or why your thick because your probally to thick to understand and ill end up wanting to kick the shit out of you so before you give it all the hard man bollocks from behind your pc screen next reid show lets walk away so not to bring trouble to the fit staffords which dont need no bad media and take some bets? :rolleyes:

20. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

ljk was at ed reids house with his fat fucking american bulldog that just about climbed the aframe from some ham...shocked he had pork on him but there we go....the thick bastard was given a break stick once his dog caught a toy and was so thick as to what it was that he tried to wind the dog up with it as if it was a stick and hed leave the toy to go after the break stick....wouldnt know a good dog if it bit him on the arse but he doesnt have habbits that i have so has a few quid to get sold dogs with fancy pedigrees....money cant buy respect and anyone decent knows his a twat if they even know who he is...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.