1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Spacebook & knuckleheads

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by reddirt redneck, Jun 18, 2016.

1. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

I don't care to post pics and shit, i have a lot of bulldog friends on there but boy oh boy is there some real ignorance. The guys who say the dog in the picture they just took is "dead game" always cracks me up, oh the dog that is still alive is dead game? smh...

Also all the breedings some of these guys do, just ridiculous lol. There is a couple groups on there that is completely outlandish, lots of folks on there have no business owning a bulldog let alone several. The idiots posting pics of scarred up dogs? Really? I am paranoid just being on here sometimes and i ain't even doing anything lol. Kind of like when a cop gets behind me and i know i ain't doin shit but still feel like im about to get arrested for something lol.

reddirt redneck, AGK and bamaman like this.
  2. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

My new favorite is the cats with the "Inbox for video of roll" ..Hmm,a roll?Like a cigarette, a hooter, ,,,, a roll in the sack with a broad ...I mean really, so, youre gonna send incriminating shit to any random person wanting to "buy" your dog... Sure, seems legit

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

The fluoride in the water is doing exactly what it was meant to do. Lol

4. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

You can't fix stupid.

pitbulld0gs and reddirt redneck like this.
  5. pitbulld0gs

Like i said, ignorance in it's purest form.

Old Ron White, he was in a series called Roadies this year, they killed him off but he wasn't that bad of an actor.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    reddirt redneck likes this.
  6. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Here is a news piece about FB.

reddirt redneck and pitbulld0gs like this.
  7. pitbulld0gs

LOL!! Gotta love The Onion..

8. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

9. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

So, what ya make of this,, teaching bad habits or what???....?? Not the best way in my opinion

10. AGK

I have no idea how they train those dogs so I couldn't pass judgment. Should it be on FB? Probably not but then again they his dogs so more power to him. I'm sure his comment section on that video blew up when he posted it though. Lol.

pitbulld0gs and reddirt redneck like this.
  11. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Are they not Malinois? Lol at the top comment.

12. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

My ol mentor was a dog scout handler in the army back in Nam & trained several GSD & Mals , & trained some over the years here. He always said teach em to bite where ya want em too.. Kind of a focused bite. Anyway, the way they trained dogs over there was..... wild, he applied the same tactics as tree hounds,,, ya know, live bait..lol.. The stories I wont tell....Ha.. Just use imagination...
    Youre right, these goonballs bring too much attention on everyone, I dont even post pups barking at a caged coon... I have posted a few of dogs on tree & such, but never show whats up there..

13. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

But how does it compare to this masterpiece from 2005 lol.

thecableguy and AGK like this.
  14. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Or this little Patterdale pup.

15. AGK

Dayton family was the shit lol. Not quite as good as top authority but I digged em.

pitbulld0gs and Robertosilva like this.
  16. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Lol. I was more of a Yukmouth, Geto Boys fan. Nothing swong with a bit of Scarface, Bushwick Bill, Big Mike and Willie D.

AGK likes this.
  17. AGK

The ghetto boys got me into listening to rap. I use to listen to stuff like slayer, exodus, sepultra, etc. I heard my first ghetto boys album and was hooked. Lol. That was in 1990 been listening to that stuff or stuff like it ever since.

pitbulld0gs and Robertosilva like this.
  18. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

Thats a bad dude

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  19. pitbulld0gs

Top Authority was good but Dayton Family was better :p I listened to all the metal shit too then heard Too $hort and Eazy-E the rest was history for many years lol.. Liked a lot of bay area shit too, Spice 1, Ray Luv ect.. MJG & 8 Ball, still know every word of Armed Robbery lol. Still listen to older gangster rap these days, 99% of this new shit is dumpster juice..

AGK likes this.
  20. AGK

I agree, the only newer shit I listen to is T.I. and Wiz Khalifa. The rest of the time I'm listening to 90's rap. I listen to a lot of the older bay area stuff too. I'll listen to anything that pounds thru the 15's though. Lol Ive been known to roll through the hood here pounding garth Brooks when the thunder rolls. Lmao that shit slams. I hate country but that song does pound. The looks I get are priceless. :D

Office space was funny as hell. They went gangsta on the printer. Lmao.

reddirt redneck and pitbulld0gs like this.