1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

spiked dog collars

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by bigsho, Oct 13, 2004.

1. bigsho

bigsho Pup

ne one intersted in spiked collars high quality 2 ply thick leather black or brown colors, 21,23,25,29 inch 1.5in or 2in wide. 2 rows of spikes or staggered spike avail. also studded collars avail.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2004
  2. Marty

Marty Guest

How about a picture, that might help?

3. BDK

BDK oo7

lol i have to laugh at that why would you ever put a spiked collar on a pit bull come on guy dont make our breed look bad

4. bigsho

bigsho Pup

im not trying to make the breed look bad in any way. it goes alot further than a collar to make the breed look bad. a pit is a pit pink collar or spiked collar. ill have pics soon when i figure out how to put them on a computer. thanx

5. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

I don't think spiked collars give the breed a bad name. Hell where I have to walk my dog its like an advantage. Like a weapon or something. lol. Nah just trippin.. I think that it all depends on how your dog looks. Well anyways, to other people a pit is a pit and you will be judged no matter what you have on your dog.

6. pingers

pingers Pup

i dont think bigsho tried to make trouble with the spike collars. I think thats a good thing selling dog equipment. Just think of it as a dog trend nothing more nothing less. there cute, there clean looking and most of all it's something differn't. but some pictures would definitly describe the meaning of it. i reckon it would top the photos off with a bit of rashion fashion. no offence towards other opinions. just an opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2004
  7. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

Yea My pit's have leather Spiked Dog Harness's. Well only the chest plate.

8. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Where did you get the harnesses? I know where I live you better have a dog with you if you go out at night.....or in the day. hahaha.

9. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

see what I mean. LOL Thats how it is where I am. I have a leather harness for my dog. This guy sales them for like 45 or 50 bucks. I ususally walk her with that when I'm at the park. Sometimes if the mood doesn't feel right, I'll use her thick spiked collar. To me a spiked collar is nothing but ARMOR. There are sooo many loose dogs up here its rediculous. So if she ever gets into a scuffle, that dog is gonna feel thost spikes on that collar and also the thick collar and the spikes will protect her neck. So to me spike collars are more than just looks, its way of city life.

10. BlueCrush

BlueCrush Banned

BUT YOU KNOW IF YOUR DOG DOES GET INTO SOMETHING LIKE THAT, NO MATTER WHO STARTED THE FIGHT, ITS ALWAYS THE PITBULLS FAULT IN THE PUBLIC'S EYE

11. X

X Banned

You are absolutely right :)

12. dznutts

dznutts Big Dog

I second that!!!!

13. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Yeh well hey what can I do? Just not walk my dog. YEAH RIGHT!!!

14. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

You are right that it could be interpretted as the pit bull owner's fault, but...at least in my area people seem to want fights to happen. Everytime I go to the store with my dog I get "Nice pit bull. Does she fight?" or "Do you wanna fight dogs?" It is crazy. People just don't care. I was reading in the local paper that in the city itself, there was a guy who had two Rotts which he kept in his fenced in backyard. Some of the local kids would catch stray dogs and would throw them over the fence so the dogs would fight. It is a crazy world. I would rather put a spiked harness and collar on my dog and get a few dirty looks than to have some baby hood rat try to start something with me.

15. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Thats what I'm saying Zombie.... Cause I get the same thing all the time. People ask me is she a killer and all she has on is a pink collar. LOL. I just laugh and say no, but if you come any closer she may come for you. LOL...I just mess with them when they something stupid like that. LOL..oh well... people are soo ignorant to the breed its unreal. I used to be but with a little bit of research everything is better than I thought.

16. BlueCrush

BlueCrush Banned

Whoa for real? In my area I live where people have Labs most of the time. They would never want to see dogs going at it.But the people who have pitbulls brag about what their dogs can do. Please how can you bring a deep game pitbull in petsmart? lol stupid people. I guess you just have to know where to walk. But there is this one Lab thats down right nasty. I guess being tied up in the back in the house all your life, I would be nasty to.

17. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

How much you charging for those collars. I may need a 23 inch collar cuz the one I have is big. Its about 2 inches wide and made of seatbelt material. And its really thick. I just want her to have a smaller one somtimes. LOL.. It looks like her collar is gonna swallow her. LOL

18. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

Yea I just got my dog a weighted spike collar so that When I go walk him he can be pretected and work out at the same time. I doubt any one would be crazy enough to come close to him though because he is about 90 pounds and has cropped ears. I didnt mean for it to end up like this but he looks like a Killer cause he has a big head and his ears make him look mean. People are scared to some close but when I walk my cute little puppy every one wants to know If she fights or If I have any that fight or do I want my dogs to fight.

19. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

a weighted spike collar?? geez.......

20. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

LoL, O only use it to make his neck stronger. Also it helps his neck and for when he plays on the spring pole kit.