1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sporting Dog Journal

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jrouble, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

http://www.sporting-dog.com/select-pages/sportingdogjournalissues.html

Anyone know how to get in contact with this guy, or anyone else that has full reprint sets of SDJ.

I want to buy a full set of reprints, every year, every issue and I'm being 100% serious.

I've tried to email him/her on the link at the bottom to see if I could work out a complete price or a package deal of some sort, but I get an error back saying the email account is over quota and permanently disabled.

So if you know how to get in touch with him/her or know someone else that can offer a similar service, please let me know, either here or via pm - I understand if you'd rather keep things confidential :cool:

2. Jelet

Jelet Banned

PM me .

3. DOGMANUP

DOGMANUP Pup

the guy is in jail now

4. bdub

bdub Top Dog

why not call the number?

5. yrrej

yrrej Pup

i miss the good old days....

6. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

7. yrrej

yrrej Pup

That was a cool magazine. Did i mention i miss the good old days? how about 'your Friend and mine' by pete Sparks, or even the old ukC mags.....