1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sprinpoles

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bigsho, Sep 23, 2004.

1. bigsho

bigsho Pup

i would like some info. on springpoles. such as where to get them can they be used in the house. any info and websites would be apprec.

2. dustin

dustin Pup

springpoles??? i went and bought a 70lb. spring yesterday for my fiance's puppy. I got mine @ Home Depot. for $10. if you're talking about what i think you are they have up to 150lb. springs @ Home Depot. I'm going back to get my dog one so she can tug on it.. you can hang it from a tree and tie a rope to it.. make it to where the dog has to jump for it and when they get it their front paws will still be off the ground.. they have to work to get the spring to the ground.. works out all their muscles.